Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Help me help a friend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Help me help a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Help me help a friend.   Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:20 pm

Two days ago I called my dear friend Brad and talked to him for a while. He is still in pain (alot of it) from being hit by a car two months ago while crossing the street. The doctors did an MRI and confirmed that he does have alot of nerve damage. There will be a follow-up in a few days to determine where they will go next. There's a possibly of surgery.

If you could...would you put him in your prayers. He having such a rough time becasue he can't work so he can pay his bills, rent and other things. (his mom and his church are helping him out there) He's feeling lost. His girlfriend broke up with him a few weeks ago which makes this even harder on him emtionally.
I trully appriecate it ladies. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ~warm hugs~ deni.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Help me help a friend.   Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Wow! that is very sad. I feel for him. Tell him im sending prayers his way. Isnt there any org that can help?
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Help me help a friend.   Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Of course I will, Sis. And if he needs a friend, tell him he can track me down - I'm good at making people feel good, and selfishly, I can always use a new friend.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Help me help a friend.   Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:56 pm

I know what you mean tyg. The more friends the better, IMO. I will certainly let him know he is thought about.

Jodie, I'm very sure there are some org. out there that can help him. I'm trying to find some time where we can sit down and figure out what he wants to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me help a friend.   Help me help a friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me help a friend.
Page 1 of 1