Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

In regards to ... Help me help a friend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

In regards to ... Help me help a friend. Empty
PostSubject: In regards to ... Help me help a friend.   In regards to ... Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 am

:thumbs: Just wanted to let y'all know that my friend Brad is now out of his brace and moves around pretty well. He still takes meds for pain but at least the Drs said he can go back to work. He thrilled about that.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT AND LOVE. I COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH IT WITHOUT YOU. :huggy:

YOU GIRLS......... In regards to ... Help me help a friend. 924272
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: In regards to ... Help me help a friend.   In regards to ... Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:24 am

Thats wonderful news! Please tell him that my thoughts and prayers are still with all of you and I will continue to pray for more sucess
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: In regards to ... Help me help a friend.   In regards to ... Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 am

Hooray - that IS good news!!!!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: A change in attitiude.   In regards to ... Help me help a friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:07 pm

In regards to ... Help me help a friend. FridayHugs

With all the crap and drama that goes on in life I've decided I had better change my attitude or I will end up going to " hell in a handbasket". With that said, I just want all my wonderful friends to know I love you all. Thanks for all your support, love and friendship. What would I do without you guys?
:lips In regards to ... Help me help a friend. 924272 :flowerheart:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to ... Help me help a friend.   In regards to ... Help me help a friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In regards to ... Help me help a friend.
Page 1 of 1