Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Check My Digs Out Simon! Living The High Life in NYC!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Check My Digs Out Simon! Living The High Life in NYC! Empty
PostSubject: Check My Digs Out Simon! Living The High Life in NYC!   Check My Digs Out Simon! Living The High Life in NYC! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 pm

According to a blurb in today's NY Post, "Taylor Hicks has a suite setup in a celebrity-loving condominium building. The American Idol winner, now a Broadway star, is the latest boldface name to take a pied-à-terre in the Atelier building - just a short sashay to the Brooks Atkinson Theatre where he co-stars in "Grease."

The Post has previously reported that Lindsay Lohan and Nick Lachey (and we suppose Vanessa Minnillo) have been provided with free apartments at the amenity-laden West 42nd Street complex. We're hearing Hicks doesn't have a similar pay-us-later deal, and his lease is up on September 15 (he leaves "Grease" on September 7).

"He's currently purchasing pieces and working with designers to make his apartment his own comfortable place," says a source. Our Micki Siegel will have an exclusive look inside Hicks' place later in the summer."

You can live here too if you're rich! Seems the one-bedroom furnished model is currently being rented for a mere $4,600/month! Check it out here.

So the next time you see a chroll crawling around the 'net, just remind them of Taylor's summer digs and watch them crawl back into their roach infested hole :)
http://soulthing.blogspot.com/2008/07/taylor-hicks-check-my-digs-out-simon.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Check My Digs Out Simon! Living The High Life in NYC!
Page 1 of 1