Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Newsweek Roundtable Discussion with Idol Winners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Newsweek Roundtable Discussion with Idol Winners Empty
PostSubject: Newsweek Roundtable Discussion with Idol Winners   Newsweek Roundtable Discussion with Idol Winners Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Four former Idol winners and two popular finalists talk about what happens backstage, who will win this year and the singers who influenced them the most.

By Ramin Setoodeh | NEWSWEEK
Published May 16, 2009
From the magazine issue dated May 25, 2009

David Archuleta phones in from London to talk to Ramin Setoodeh along with Idol winners Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Taylor Hicks, and Jordin Sparks and another “popular finalist” Kellie Pickler.

David is pure Archuleta in this interview — it is long, LONG, really, really LONG - so I will take you to the article.

Here is a sampling:

Archuleta: I’m in England. I’m a supporting act for a group called McFly.
Fantasia: Oh, that’s big. Congratulations, Dave.
Hicks: What time is it [there]?
Archuleta: It’s, like, 8.
Hicks: Is that morning or night?
Studdard: Is your room small, man?
Archuleta: Yeah. Pretty much. What’s funny is that when I went to the other people’s rooms the other band’s members and their rooms are all bigger than mine.
Sparks: What?!
Archuleta: That’s OK, though. It’s not like that much bigger. And it’s not like I’m here anyway. I just sleep here. And Twitter
for the whole article click below
http://www.newsweek.com/id/197724?GT1=43002
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Newsweek Roundtable Discussion with Idol Winners
Page 1 of 1