Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Empty
PostSubject: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 am

Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul 833804 Looks like this season is already starting out as a bummer. I am sure Simon and Randy will truly miss Paula but I do not think Kara means what she says. In fact deep down I think she is glad in a way since the main focus will be on her as the woman judge rather than the temporary replacements. I am surprised that Simon did not have any influence in keeping Paula. Something is definitely not right here.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 am

Smells alittle fishy to me too, CC. I can not believe Paula just up and left Idol with no "real" explaination. Rumors are flying around that she could come back but....you can't rely on rumors. I'm going to sit back and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 pm

well honestly I think Paula is distraught and disgusted because of that girl that stalked her then kill herself. Paula said she had told american Idol that she was a stalker of hers and not to put her in but they did anyway and then it created some heat with paula and AI... so I think she is just done
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm

yea i agree with Jodie here. I think it has a huge part to do with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:59 pm

It's very possible that you are right Jodi, I remember reading an interview about that Paula that killed herself and Paula did not want them to let her in the audition room, said she's been stalking her for some time already than, Paula has been through a lot and from what I hear or rather read her options are wide open. I know at one time she talked about being on "Dancing With The Stars" as one of the stars, but they offered her a guest judge instead. As did Nygle from "So You Think You Can Dance".. I think Paula is upset over a lot of things, but I'm still hoping for the best.

I also agree that Kara is probably not really upset at all. Boy with friends like her who needs enemy's right?? She's sure no Paula...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 am

Paula has gone through alot in her life. I think she is ready to move on and find something new and more challenging. Whatever she decides to do...I'm rootin' for her.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:39 am

They haven't filled Paula's chair permently yet so there is always a chance she'll be back, who knows right? I heard on TV the other night, (one of the news shows) that the guys that know how this works that there is a better than average chance once the show starts in January that Paula will be there. How they made that guess is anyones guess but that's what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 am

I meant to add this to my last post and forgot.. This is what Taylor thinks about Paula leaving AI

Quote from Taylor regarding Paula's departure:

"I was really shocked. I really thought she would come back... she was a comforting voice for contestants who were not exposed or used to harsh critism. Her kookiness, or getting up on stage and dancing - everybody loved that about Paula Abdul."
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 am

Don't you just love Taylor's way of looking at the positive side of people? I agree with him. She was the one to comfort the contestants against Simon's harshness.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Taylor is a kind wonderful person and even if some deserve it I can not picture him being mean and nasty to anyone, remember the way he acted to the TMZ reporter outside one of his venues a while back, talked nice to him like he does to everyone. Of course THAT didn't make TMZ headlines but that's who Taylor is. Some could take huge lessons from him.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 am

Not sure if this is true or not but yesterday this girl at Money Tree where I buy my stamps said she heard on the news that Paula was back into talks with the AI group about coming back. Now that they know that "Dancing With The Stars" and also "So You Think You Can Dance" are interested in her they may offer her more.

As I said not sure if this is true or just a rumor but that would be great if they brought her back. By the way I read that Simon's offer was $36 million a year which is why he is back. Last time I believe his offer was $100 million over a 3 year period so this offer is definitely better. They did not disclose Kara's salary but did say it was a lot less than the others. Also mum on Randy's amount.

Guess we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul   Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idol Judges in Denver Already Miss Paula Abdul
Page 1 of 1