Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Danny Gokey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:11 pm

His cd comes out tomorrow Tues March 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 pm

You didn't seriously think you were going to post anything about Danny Gokey and I not read it, did you? LOL WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG!

I know and I'm so excited. After seeing his music video and hearing the new single...........I CAN'T WAIT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Gee, I totally forgot. My daughter from California is coming for a visit tomorrow and I have been so busy cleaning up my house and getting things done before she arrives.

Thanks a bunch Mae for reminding me. I will surely get down to the store to pick it up as I really like his first single from the album.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 am

I'm on the hunt prolly in an hour. I will let you know if I am successful. And yes, Mae - it's midterms, so I'm scrambling. I'll call when I can. I haven't forgotten.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Success!!!!!!! Okay, I now am the proud owner of one Danny Gokey CD, and gang, it is exquisite - top to tail, a great CD. I'm enjouing it in a big way. It's a lot of a Rascal Flatts CD for me - catchy and smooth, lots of imagery and feel strong in yourself kind of music. Treat yourself if that sounds good.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny Gokey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Gokey   Danny Gokey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny Gokey
Page 1 of 1