Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Where can I find information on foreign American idol shows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jakson

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Where can I find information on foreign American  idol shows Empty
PostSubject: Where can I find information on foreign American idol shows   Where can I find information on foreign American  idol shows Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:58 am

My music teacher wants us to find information on foreign American idol shows (like French idol, German idol, British idol, etc.) about the rules, the judges, and other important information. I have looked on the American idol website but I cannot find any thing. Where can I find this information?

concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find information on foreign American idol shows   Where can I find information on foreign American  idol shows Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:10 am

My suggestion is to use google to find out information regarding these foreign shows. Type in www.google.com. When you reach this site just type in what you want to know like as an example French Idol information which should give you several search links to click on.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find information on foreign American idol shows   Where can I find information on foreign American  idol shows Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:58 am

First of all, Hello Jackson. It's nice to meet you. Glad to have you on board here at the Real Deal. The information CC gave you shoudl help somewhat. Let us know, OK?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find information on foreign American idol shows   Where can I find information on foreign American  idol shows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 pm

do i search for POP idol and you will find the orginal one started in Britian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find information on foreign American idol shows   Where can I find information on foreign American  idol shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I find information on foreign American idol shows
Page 1 of 1