Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Short News Bits About Some Idols

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Short News Bits About Some Idols Empty
PostSubject: Short News Bits About Some Idols   Short News Bits About Some Idols Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Short News Bits About Some Idols 757280 Just thought I give you some short news regarding some of our idols that I just read about in the last few days.

Seems Scotty McCreery (season 10 winner) released his debut album and on the first week took the number #1 spot on the top 200 chart of Billboard. This week he has dropped to number #4 but looks like this country kid will be doing quite well in his career.

Lauren Alainia who was runner-up to Scotty released her debut album and currently it is number #5 on the top 200.

James Durbin of season 10 is set to release his debut album on November 21st. The album is called "Memories of A Beautiful Disaster". I know I am so looking forward to this one.

I have been reading that both Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhardt are in the midst of doing a duet album. I thought their voices blended so well on their season so once this has been recorded I am sure it will be worth listening to and possibly buying. Anyhow, looking forward to it.

Speaking of Casey he has a new album that you can download on ITunes. Check out his site for further details. I am dumb-founded that he did not get a recording contract right away.

On Tuesday nights I always watch this show called "Body of Proof". Seems our very own Crystal Bowersox will be on this show next Tuesday, the 25th. Hope you get a chance to check it out as I know I will be. Sure hope she makes another album soon.

Well that's it for now. Take care all!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Short News Bits About Some Idols   Short News Bits About Some Idols Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 pm

WOW, that's awesome news about Scotty. I had the feeling this young man would be doing well after Idol. He is one busy man. (remind you of anyone?) Looking for his Cd. And I'll be on the look out for James Durbin's new one too. Sounds like a lot of great music is coming out just in time for the holidays.

Speaking of Crystal Bowersox, I read that she was dropped from her label folllowing the same thing happening to Lee Dewyze. I swear the American music audience is so damn fickled. They wouldn't know a good song if it bit them on the face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Short News Bits About Some Idols   Short News Bits About Some Idols Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

I read that Lee had been dropped but did not know that Crystal had been. I would say most of the music industry is really suffering these days as most people download a song today rather than buy a whole album.

So many of our idols are having to go independent to even make a living in music. Then on the other hand we have crappy artists who are making huge bucks. I agree the music lovers of today just do not appreciate good music overall. I also read that one of the Jonas Brothers is having a hard time with his solo release not that I ever thought they were good singers.

As for Casey Abrams I did listen to a couple of his tracks and sadly I was disappointed with what I heard. The other problem is you can only download it from ITunes which is almost impossible for me as my computer will not let me download due to a glitch in my system. Next year I am definitely getting a new computer!

Anyhow, hope our idols will continue to make music and hopefully I can somehow get it one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Short News Bits About Some Idols   Short News Bits About Some Idols Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:51 pm

That's makes me sad that Crystal was dropped. I think she is just an truely amazing artist. :( Short News Bits About Some Idols 555837
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Short News Bits About Some Idols   Short News Bits About Some Idols Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:40 am

I seen Crystal in Body of Proof, small role but she did amazing..

Didn't hear about either her or Lee being dropped by their labels, how sad is that?

Paul McDonald who was my favorite last season got married to Niki the gal that plays in Twilight,

News about some of these guys is short coming for sure. Almost feels like some of them just disappeared once Idol was over..
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Short News Bits About Some Idols   Short News Bits About Some Idols Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:45 pm

That is one reason why I do not like the producers of Idol.. big promises, big dreams.. then they take it away after they make there money.
Anyway Love James was torked when he got outsted.. Happy to hear he is doing great!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short News Bits About Some Idols   Short News Bits About Some Idols Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short News Bits About Some Idols
Page 1 of 1