Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Ideas not only needed but WELCOMED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Ideas not only needed but WELCOMED! Empty
PostSubject: Ideas not only needed but WELCOMED!   Ideas not only needed but WELCOMED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:50 pm

With all the changes that are about to take place here. I could really use your support and Ideas. I want to give this our all and try to make this one of the best Taylor Hicks forums out there. I understand that this forum may never get there. We know how some fans are just stuck on where there "Home" is and they feel they must remain faithful to that "Home". That is okay with me. Because thanks to some wonderful friends that I adore. I was able to meet the man. (although still have yet to see a concert) thuds
My point is this. I just want this place to be a fun and happy place for all who come to visit. How ever many or little it may be. So keeping all that in mind, would you all help me in getting this place into shape and giving me your thoughts and Ideas on what you would like to see at The Souls Board? Even if I may or May not use your idea. I still want to hear it!
Thank-You for your support!
DreamHrt
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Ideas not only needed but WELCOMED!
Page 1 of 1