Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

What A Surprise!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

What A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: What A Surprise!   What A Surprise! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm

What A Surprise! 322546 Hi there. Last night I was watching The Voice and surprise one of the contestants on the show was none other than Jamar Rogers. Remember he was the best friend of Danny Gokey. Seems things have not gone too well for Jamar as he is now living in Bronx. His story is he became a drug addict and at one time was homeless. Sadly his drug addiction has led to him being HIV Positive. This Jamar is showing lots of tatoos. Last night he performed "Seven Army Nation" by The White Stripes. Still sounds good and Cee-Lo thought so too and he is now on his team for the show.

Jamar was so excited that his "Idol" had picked him to be on the show. Wonder if he and Danny are still in touch?
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

What A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Surprise!   What A Surprise! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:33 pm

That's where I've seen him before. American Idol. So glad to see him getting a second chance because I liked him when he auditioned for Idol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

What A Surprise!
Page 1 of 1