Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Season 7 American Idol Surprise....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Empty
PostSubject: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:30 pm

I watched a program yesterday on TV Guide Channel and guess who's back this coming season, Yep their baaaack the TWINS, :surprised: that's Terrill and Derrill.. I could not believe that Simon put them through to Hollywood again after the hassel they had with them in Season 5 I was so surprised... Also put through to Hollywood was John Sligh younger brother of Chris Sligh. This show also had a nice interview with Taylor to short for me but good... He looks so great and those eyes WOW..... ❤
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... 833804 Yeppers, I heard the twins were back. In fact I think it might on this site somewhere. Believe it or not those boys can sing but still think their past will keep them out of the real competition.

Starting on October 19, I will be giving re-caps on the new show "The Next Great American Band". Hope people will come in and post their thoughts! :)

Can not wait for it to start as it sure has been a dry summer on TV with not too much worth watching.

Well until next time! Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... 396979
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:38 pm

I'll be here to check out what you have to say,
I didn't watch AI until season 4 was almost over and then just to see and hope Bo won, Season 5 caught me by surprise (long story) and I'm hooked.. I can't wait for season 7 to start as well, it seems it's been a long time sense May.. OH I also think this is a great idea to post all the Idol news here, good thinking. :)
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:25 pm

wietzema wrote:
I'll be here to check out what you have to say,
I didn't watch AI until season 4 was almost over and then just to see and hope Bo won, Season 5 caught me by surprise (long story) and I'm hooked.. I can't wait for season 7 to start as well, it seems it's been a long time sense May.. OH I also think this is a great idea to post all the Idol news here, good thinking. :)

Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... 527840 Actually it was kind of Jodie to do this. I love giving my re-caps and usually there is news about past idols so keeps it in one section pretty much.

I actually did not get hooked on AI until the end of Season 2 when it was down to Clay and Ruben. That was a hard choice but I did lean towards Clay however I have bought both of these talented guys cds and have not been disappointed. I usually buy many of the cds that the idols bring out but skipped Carrie's (mainly because I am not that jazzed about country music which also nixed getting Bucky and Kellie's cd even though I like a couple of songs on all of them). Also skipped Fantasia because I like someone who sings not screams their lyrics. I also did not care for Daughtry or McPhee's offerings so skipped those too.

I did get Tay of course, Elliott's, Paris Bennett's and hope to get Ace as well. Plan to get Mandisa's also. This month will definitely be buying Bo's new one as love real southern rock and have heard a few tracks so far which do peak my interest.

Anyway, good to hear from you! :)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:00 am

I hear ya on Carrie, not a country fan to much, I did buy both Kellie and Bucky's Cd but just to support them, I do have most of Season 5 Cd's again just for the support, I haven't even opened Chris's yet, Not a rocker either ha.. But that year was so good with so many getting record deals and doing so good I am so proud of all of them. Just wish that Chris would slow down a little well kind of anyway...
I did like Bo in Season 4 but have not gotten his Cd but do have Clays last one and Kelly C's more so for my granddaughter than me SHE LOVES her..
Good to talk to you as well...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:59 pm

i remember there was two sets of twins - i thought the youngers ones where a lot better and was disappointed when they had to leave the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:06 am

You're right there were huh? I'd almost forgotten about the ones that sang to Paula, they were very good and not as much trouble as Terrill and Derrill or what ever. I was suprised when they left as well.. I wonder how long Simon will put up with these two again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 American Idol Surprise....   Season 7 American Idol Surprise.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 American Idol Surprise....
Page 1 of 1