Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Group Rounds - 2/9/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Group Rounds - 2/9/12 Empty
PostSubject: Group Rounds - 2/9/12   Group Rounds - 2/9/12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 am

Group Rounds - 2/9/12 833804 Hello all. Tonight's episode of Hollywood week was in my opinion boring. First off we are seeing repeat scenes of 16 year old Symone Black who sadly took a fall off the stage on the first night. Several rush to her aid but not the judges who just stayed in their spots making comments. What on earth was wrong with them I ask? Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson do eventually go down to check out the situation but Steven Tyler just stays in his seat. I have to admit I was disappointed with the judges on this. Luckily Symone did wake up and was taken to emergency to get checked out. We see later in the show that she had advanced to the group rounds. Also it seems she was dehydrated and that accounted for her fainting spell and fall. She is good to go now for the grueling group rounds and does find a group who accepted her with open arms as seen in the clips we saw.

Before all the footage of the group round activity we seen that some girl named Rhianna, Ethan Jones (liked this one) and Lauren Mink are sent home. It is a yes for Jeremy Rosado and Neco Smith. While it is still fairly early in the competition I do not think the judges are putting through people who are unique at all at this point. Several who I liked in the early auditions have gone home while they keep others who do not interest me at all. However that is just my opinion. One last note 185 have made it to the group rounds.

I will not bore you with all the details of the rest of the hour as it included the usual scenes of trying to find a group, the arguing among the groups, a little bit of stage mothering and how tired the contestants are. The worst part of all this is sadly Amy Brumfield (the tent girl) has gotten the flu and we see numerous others who are catching the "bug". Not a good start to trying to shine within a group.

Our hour ends with the first group (The Bettys) who were focused alot on this segment taking the stage. Next week we will finally get to see them perform so hopefully those two nights of the competition will be more interesting.

Until then have a good week all!

Group Rounds - 2/9/12 396979
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Group Rounds - 2/9/12   Group Rounds - 2/9/12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:27 pm

i just wanted to say that i felt really bad for the guy that go sent home. the one that is Mom just up and left the family. sorry i don't remember his name. i thought he had a much better voice then others that got to stay. specially the screamer. sorry don't know his name either. hoping he doesn't make the voting rounds.

and yes i too wonder what was up with the judge just sitting there talking when the little girl pass out and off the stage. Glad she is okey. I hope she remembers to drink plenty of water.

what was the name of the cowboy guy being such a jurk. the one 'it is my way or no way.' i just want to yell at him - give it up already.

anyways i guess next week we get to see who made it to the voting rounds. then i can choice my favorites from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Group Rounds - 2/9/12   Group Rounds - 2/9/12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 am

Hollywood week was...well...Hollywood week. Nothing exciting was gong on. Drama, drama and more drama. :pc: <-....yep, that's how I felt about the whole hour.

And what was up with the judges reaction to that girl falling off the stage. Group Rounds - 2/9/12 945178
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Group Rounds - 2/9/12   Group Rounds - 2/9/12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Mae I think the cowboy's name was Richie Law. I know he was getting on Heejun Han's nerves alot, mine too. I hate it when someone who is just starting out thinks they know it all.

The guy who went home was Travis Orlando whose mom abandoned the family. This was his second try on idol and each time he did make it to Hollywood. I also liked his voice and wished he had stayed.

Have to agree with both of you, the judges should have reacted differently when Symone Black fell off the stage.

Looking forward to next week when the groups get to sing.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Group Rounds - 2/9/12   Group Rounds - 2/9/12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 pm

best of luck to all in the group rounds

even though i can think of atleast two that i hope not to see again after that

Group Rounds - 2/9/12 88111
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Rounds - 2/9/12   Group Rounds - 2/9/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Rounds - 2/9/12
Page 1 of 1