Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Empty
PostSubject: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:45 am

Over at HQ they have started an question and answer with Taylor and every week for the next 6 weeks there will be a new question asked and Taylor will answer it.

Here is the first two so far... Enjoy...

Welcome to our newest PERK at HQ!

Taylor was gracious enough to answer by email some fan questions that are asked quite often, regarding his tour experiences. We always have so much fun sharing OUR experiences, so now it's cool that Taylor shares some of HIS!

For the next six weeks, I will post one of the questions and Taylor's answer. Please feel free to comment back, although he may not get to read many. But it's nice to hear reaction to what he has to say, which I think you will find interesting and amusing over these next few weeks, so keep checking back!

OK HERE WE GO!
THIS WEEK'S QUESTION: 11-6-07

Now that the tour has drawn to a close, what are some of your best memories?

Taylor's Response:
"The people that I've met on this tour have been the biggest
blessing I could imagine. From The Band, to The Crew, to all
the fans that have come and shared this past year with me. All
of my great memories from this tour come from the
experiences that I've shared with one or more of the groups
of those people."

***WEEK TWO...HERE WE GO!*** 11-12-07

How did you chose the tags you used on your songs?

Taylor's Response:
"The song I sing in the middle of the songs come from different places. It might be singing Moonshadow by Cat Stevens on a night when we're outside and the shape of the moon strikes me. It might also be something I heard on the radio or watched in a movie. If it fits and I feel it, I throw it in."
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:57 am

Wow this is great! I have yet to be able to get a membership and always feel left out...
I am so happy your willing to share....!!! This was awsume
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:08 pm

I got mine when I bought my first concert ticket for St Paul MN concert, I had thought that it was a livetime membership but I'm being told that it's only a year so I'll find out in about 4 months ha.. But until then I'll share with what I get over there not a problem. I do not post and I think my post count is like 5 or so Wow huh??
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:05 pm

Here's week 3's question and answer from Taylor...

***WEEK THREE...HERE WE GO!***

This one is pretty funny...lol.

<<What was one of the craziest things that happened to you on tour?>>

Taylor's Response:
The night of the Vegas show in the spring I was feeling like having some fun. We got Greg our driver to take us down the strip before the show. Traffic was almost completely grid locked. I hopped out of the bus and started walking down the street knocking on taxi and limo windows and directing traffic. Bill eventually pulled me back on the bus, but that was fun.

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:23 pm

***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** 677486 :holymoly: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** 233439

Man why can't I ever be around when he is in a goofy mood? So okay and what would you have done if it was YOUR window he knoacked on?
***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** 248559
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:34 pm

I would proably have fainted... no kidding if he knocked on my window I would have either fainted or drove my car into a light poll ha ... I have to meet this guy I really do,, He sounds as loveable as he looks and sounds...
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:24 pm

***GOOD MORNING....IT'S WEEK FOUR!***

Do YOU have a favorite performance or song from your tours?

Taylor's Reply:
<< In Orange Beach when Jon Cook came up and we did "Abraham, Martin, and John" that was really special to me. That whole show really felt like an amazing homecoming. It was a great night. >>
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:33 pm

OMG when I first saw him do this in a video at GrayCharles. I could NOT belive it. This has always been a "Special" song to me! I am so happy to hear he loves it to! Thanks for shareing! Your da best
Dancing
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:24 am

WEEK FIVE...HERE IT IS!

Which song seemed to be the most challenging for you to do, tour after tour?

Taylor's Reply:
The only songs that were challenging were the tunes that we were used to doing with Melanie like "Goodbye Stranger." It just didn't sound right but I guess it opened up spots for new songs.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:26 am

I could see where this song would be hard. He said Melanie.. I thought it was a Bee Gee song?
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:40 am

what a great topic! its so nice to read Taylor's responses, and the questions are great! I would love for Taylor to knock on my window. I'd be so excited (DUH!) and then ask him to meet us at our destination- DINNER'S ON ME!!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:52 am

If Taylor would ever "knock" on my window I'd pass out anyway so it would do me no good. ha... I can not imagain what I'll do if and when I ever get to meet this guy.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***   ***TOUR TALK WITH TAY*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***TOUR TALK WITH TAY***
Page 1 of 1