Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

favorite picture from slide show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

favorite picture from slide show Empty
PostSubject: favorite picture from slide show   favorite picture from slide show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:31 pm

what is your favorite picture of taylor on the slideshow on the home page??? 🚿 :guitared:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: favorite picture from slide show   favorite picture from slide show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:03 pm

Definitely the one where he is sitting in the chair, holding the guitar and laughing. All the other pictures are HOT, but I love the laughing Taylor the best.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: favorite picture from slide show   favorite picture from slide show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:36 pm

I have two that I really like the first one is the one with taylor standing by that brown whatever it is with that sweet look on his face and or the one with his head bowed over and you can see all that great hair of his.. All the pictures are wonderful though.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: favorite picture from slide show   favorite picture from slide show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:20 pm

I really wanted to post some of the great concert pictures I have seen. However I got blasted when others saw THERE picture on the slide. So I oped to just have the public ones posted
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: favorite picture from slide show   favorite picture from slide show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:27 pm

The ones you have are great and I guess I thought if they put them on the internet they belonged to everyone ha ha.. Well it would be nice right???? I've saved a lot of pictures on my computer and don't dare use to many of them because of hte same reason, don't want to get blasted.. I guess I'd be proud to have my pictures shown in something like that.. That must be the difference between me and others huh??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite picture from slide show   favorite picture from slide show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite picture from slide show
Page 1 of 1