Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list   Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:13 pm

I just read this over at THHQ. Griz posted that Taylor's album is listed in the number 74 spot on Billboards' Year End Chart for albums of the year.

Whooohooo!! :haha:

Also Taylor's single Just To Feel That Way is #47 song of the year on Records and Radio Adult Contemporary charts for 2007.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list   Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:31 pm

Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list 600701 Dancing Dancing

How great, Next Cd will be a smash hit....
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list   Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:26 am

;) Not bad considering he did not even have a video out and he basically had to promote himself since the Clive Davis group truly let him down.

I read that Daughtry, Akon and Fergie had the top 3 spots on Billboard which amazes me as there was so much better music out there. :shock:

clap As far as I am concerned Taylor was always number #1 and I can not wait to get his next cd.

:Gbreadman:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list   Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:01 am

Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list 399539 However I would love to grab the tour bus and follow him around.. sounds like more fun
Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list 233439
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list   Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:57 am

You coming down here to pick me up *has bags ready to go*?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list   Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:24 am

Well first I has to get me a bus, then I would have to get me a licence to drive.. Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list 248559
WAIT I WANT TO LIVE :(

:tsk:
ok buying bus so Tyggy can drive..

Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list 233439
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list   Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks album # 74 on Billboards album of the year list
Page 1 of 1