Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks next album…

Go down 
+2
wietzema
DreamHrt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks next album… Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:18 pm

For those who believed the media hype that Taylor Hicks became a has-been once J-Records dropped him from their label, let me assure you that it is the start of many beautiful projects to come. In fact, Taylor Hicks’ next album will feature collaboration with Steve Cropper, member of Stax Records, Guitarist, A & R man, engineer, producer, songwriting partner of Otis Redding, Eddie Floyd and a so many other involvements and accomplishments it would be impossible to list them all here.

More on Steve Cropper and some of his music here: http://www.playitsteve.com/

http://www.gpiper.org/katiesbeer/2008/02/12/taylor-hicks-next-album/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:03 am

thanks Jodi, I never doubted Taylor for a sec. I knew what ever he put out would and will be great.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:42 am

Hasbeen? I say hogwash to that comment!

Our Taylor is an exceptional artist and I am so looking forward to getting his next album plus that DVD. While I loved many of the songs that were on his debut album with J Records I do have friends who did like Taylor but did not care for the songs on that cd which is why they did not buy it. Of course for me, Taylor could sing me the phone book and I would love it. Now that he is doing things his way, I am sure it will be awesome!

Taylor Hicks next album… 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:52 pm

CC, maybe some are hoping he's a hasbeen. From where some sit I'm sure they think he is, Heck. I'd stack him against most of the new idols and I bet he comes out on top....hasbeen my fanny. He's just getting started...
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:00 pm

wietzema wrote:
CC, maybe some are hoping he's a hasbeen. From where some sit I'm sure they think he is, Heck. I'd stack him against most of the new idols and I bet he comes out on top....hasbeen my fanny. He's just getting started...

You said it!!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:45 am

Taylor Hicks next album… 555837: I am adding a comment here as someone on the American Idol board has this article posted with the lead-in to their post called "America Let's Get It Right This Time". Talk about making me madder than a hornet when I read this idiot's remarks.

However I decided to kill them with kindness and said I found their comment amusing as whomever anyone likes if they are a true fan they will continue to support that person after their season is said and done. This is not word for word what I said but I wanted them to know that most contestants on the show get fans. Some have large fan bases while others have smaller ones.

Right now in the guy department for this season looks like the big push is for David Archuleta and Michael Johns. I swear the people over there are saying some really stupid things which leads me to believe that American Idol website must be composed of mostly teenagers.

Taylor Hicks next album… 322546 Anyway, enough of my ranting!

Taylor Hicks next album… 600701
Back to top Go down
taylorfan

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Never, never, never have I ever doubted our Taylor -- not for one minute. AI gave him the little "push" he needed to really get recognized and now, with the right record company and right people backing him, he will go places!!!! "Heaven Knows" you're in "The Right Place" Taylor!!!!! I can't wait for his new CD and DVD -- can't wait, can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:04 pm

The only people who I belive, think he is a "Has been" are those we never heard him sing "the blues". Most have only heard him sing the Idol robotic sounds he was forced to sing. Although I do love those songs. What really touches my heart is when our man "Takes it to church"! That to me is "The real deal". Those songs come from his heart and it shows!
Taylorfan and Pat... great to see you posting!
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:40 am

DreamHrt wrote:
The only people who I belive, think he is a "Has been" are those we never heard him sing "the blues". Most have only heard him sing the Idol robotic sounds he was forced to sing. Although I do love those songs. What really touches my heart is when our man "Takes it to church"! That to me is "The real deal". Those songs come from his heart and it shows!
Taylorfan and Pat... great to see you posting!

AMEN!!!!!! this man will never be a has been! When someone sings and you feel it way down deep like I do, they have only just begun! Taylor has had me since day one and will keep me till the day I die! :kisses:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:29 am

Hey Brootsie! Great to see you here!
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:42 pm

why thank you very much!!!! 🆒

I luv this site!!!! clap
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:01 pm

Im really happy you do! We always need more input! and of course friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks next album…   Taylor Hicks next album… Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks next album…
Page 1 of 1