Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Makes Headway On New Album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Makes Headway On New Album Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Makes Headway On New Album   Taylor Makes Headway On New Album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Taylor Hicks'early music is officially getting released. Before he won American Idol, Hicks had been writing and recording his own music and put together two independent albums. Now Modern Whomp Records will combine both sets, In Your Time and Under the Radar, into one reissued collection, which is available beginning today (August 12th), exclusively at Target.

Hicks said, "These two (original) albums represent who I am and who I am trying to represent as a songwriter. 'Nostalgic'and 'endearing'are the terms that best describe them."

All but one of the tracks were written by Hicks. Some song titles include "Soul Thing," "The Fall," "Hold On to Your Love," "The Deal," "Heart and Soul," "My Friend," and "Georgia."

Hicks has been making some headway on a new album, which he hopes to release by spring 2009.

Also expected out is a live DVD, called Whomp at the Warfield, which features Hicks'recent concert at the Warfield Theater in San Francisco.

He's currently starring as Teen Angel in the Broadway production of Grease.

http://www.kbsradio.ca/news/music/87/770102
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Makes Headway On New Album   Taylor Makes Headway On New Album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Spring?!?!?!? Dang, I'm really gonna be jonesing by then!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Makes Headway On New Album   Taylor Makes Headway On New Album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 pm

Well if thats the case pick up a copy of the Jonas brothers CD.. that should cure the "Jonesin" (ducks)
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Makes Headway On New Album   Taylor Makes Headway On New Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Makes Headway On New Album
Page 1 of 1