Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

A New Album from Taylor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

A New Album from Taylor Empty
PostSubject: A New Album from Taylor   A New Album from Taylor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A New Album from Taylor   A New Album from Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:06 am

A New Album from Taylor 833804 It does seem kind of sad that Taylor has no time for dating but in a way when you are trying to keep a career going it is not fair to whomever he dated because he definitely could not put in the time to form a real relationship with his busy schedule. I am sure somewhere down the line he will meet his special someone. In the meantime, I think his focus is to keep the career in the forefront of his life. I honestly think he feels he has not quite reached the top success he has been trying for and that is what keeps him driven with his career.

Just have to add he looks adorable on this video.

A New Album from Taylor 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A New Album from Taylor   A New Album from Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:22 pm

That was great... I agree CC, not to many gals would take to a guy being to busy for them and I think Taylor knows just want he wants and right now he's doing what is best for him. I kind of wondered though what he thought of the other Idol winners and their success such as Carrie and Jennifer and Kelly mainly and I knew that would be his answer and it's just another reason to be proud of Taylor, as always he's thinking of the others in a positive light and it's sure not to his disadvantage that they have the awards and such except in some people eyes that still feel he didn't deserve the Idol win in the first place..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Album from Taylor   A New Album from Taylor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Album from Taylor
Page 1 of 1