Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

best singer from ai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

best singer from ai Empty
PostSubject: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:36 pm

best singer from ai 833804 Kind of an unfair question considering we are on a Taylor Hicks website but I believe in being honest so these are my thoughts. Whenever I listen to any singer I basically listen to the tone of the voice. Another plus is when they sing are they doing it with real passion. Do they feel the music and if so do I believe them so here are my answers.

1. Taylor Hicks - Definitely the first person who made me feel the real passion of any song not to mention he is a wonderful entertainer who keeps me interested in watching each and every time. Totally unique in my book!

2. Tie between Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones - talk about feeling the music and always made me believe they believed in what they were singing.

3. Clay Aiken - What is interesting about him for me is I only saw him perform once on American Idol and that is when he sang "Unchained Melody" because frankly I was not into the show the first two seasons. However once he started singing I immediately became addicted and feel he could sing anything and I would love it.

4. Bo Bice - Totally entertaining to watch and I was so impressed when he did his acapella rendition of "In A Dream". Anyone who can sing without music and make me believe them is tops in my book.

Runners-up would include Elliott Yamin, Ace Young, Mandisa, Paris Bennett from Season 5 because each demonstrated real passion on different songs they performed and I love the tone of their voices. As for Daughtry I think only 4 performances of his made me feel his passion for the music while he was on the show.

I am sure many people think either Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood should be the real winners on this topic however while I consider both very good singers I have not always felt the passion when they sing.

While I have enjoyed many others the ones mentioned above stand out the most for me.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:03 am

i was hoping someone here would speak out for Taylor on the yahoo answers
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:46 am

mae wrote:
i was hoping someone here would speak out for Taylor on the yahoo answers

Actually mae, I did read the comments over there and someone did mention Taylor.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:21 pm

mae, I posted in this and seen your post as well, I like you said that I think the best to ever come out of AI is Taylor with Kelly a close 2nd,
There is not a runaway with any of them though so that helps...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:02 am

Actually mae, I did read the comments over there and someone did mention Taylor.
yes, however the more his name is mention..., need i say more
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:44 am

Wow, Mae, you have lots of questions and find the interesting ones as well.....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:25 pm

this one isn't question. i only ask one question in Answer about AI and that was awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best singer from ai   best singer from ai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best singer from ai
Page 1 of 1