Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

New American Idol Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

New American Idol Forum Empty
PostSubject: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Hey everyone...I started a brand new forum for the upcoming season of American Idol....I love this show so much...Seriously I do. It's an addiction. So...spread the word to your friends....We also have forums for Seasons 1-6 as well.

Hope you can join us!!

Photobucket

Jodie...that's what I've been up to. Haven't forgotten about you...I still stop by every day...just don't always post! Hope you like my new home to run. It's plain right now until some ideas get into my head. I've got some brewing!! Anyway...Enough of the side note....Love ya Jodie HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:54 pm

I've never read any of these but might stop by and check it out.. Thanks for the invite..
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:47 pm

Yes please do stop by. The forum layout is the same as this forum so it's pretty easy to figure out.

I'm excited for season 7 and I hope to see you there! Thanks for checking it out!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Hey guys! I'm just bumping this up to the top so all can see. lol

I just wanted you to come check out the site. I've been adding videos from the Hollywood contestants auditions that we've seen and as much news on the current season including spoilers and as much stuff as I can find (slowly but surely) to the past idols as well. If you like, please join. I have a vision to keep the atmosphere there as good as it is here.

Hope you can stop by! And if you like it....spread the word!

www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Angie,
I did go over and registered and that but when I tried to sign in it keeps telling me I have the wrong pass word, so I thought OK so I'll try reregister but it told me that that name and email address were already taken. So what am I doing wrong?? I'm going to try to copy and paste the name and password and see if that works, I'll let you know if it doesn't ok..
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Ok that didn't work either, I put the usersname and password in from the email I got and it's still telling me it's incorrect.. HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:31 am

I'll check into it. You have the same user name there as here? Let me know and I'll see if I can figure out what is wrong
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Angie, I just got on line and seen that I had an email saying my account was activated, My users name there is Tayandi, thought I'd be different for a change ha ha..

Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:34 am

Hey All!! I would like you to stop by and visit my new AI forum. I just redecorated and the place looks fabulous!! Hope to see you there to discuss the new season! We also have a chat box and discusions for Season 1-6 contestants as well as off topic and an adult section. Hope you drop by. Just click on the banner.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:35 am

wietzema wrote:
Angie, I just got on line and seen that I had an email saying my account was activated, My users name there is Tayandi, thought I'd be different for a change ha ha..

Thanks for the help

You're welcome. Glad it's working for you. Now you're going to confuse me with a whole new name! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New American Idol Forum   New American Idol Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New American Idol Forum
Page 1 of 1