Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Latest Idol News - 1/12/08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Latest Idol News - 1/12/08 Empty
PostSubject: Latest Idol News - 1/12/08   Latest Idol News - 1/12/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:43 am

Hi gang just a few tidbits about some of the idols. Here goes:

Latest Idol News - 1/12/08 639879 Nadia Turner of Season 4 celebrated her 31st birthday on January 11th. Since her idols days, Nadia has made several television appearances and even co-hosted on several. Most of her recent work has been in film. She had the lead role in a romantic comedy entitled "Lord Help Us" which premiered at the Pan African Film & Arts Festival. She is currently looking for a label to help launch her debut album "Standing On Love". I personally would love to buy her cd as she was quite a awesome singer on her season. Best Wishes to you Nadia!

🎶 Jon Peter Lewis of Season 3 will be releasing his second album this coming spring. Chris Garcia is producing the album with the help from executive producer Don Grierson former head of A&R for Capitol and Epic Records. Some of the artists that these two men have been involved with are Bob Seger, Heart, Duran Duran, Cheap Trick, Celine Dion and Tina Turner among others. Awesome Jon, keep on rocking!

🍌 For the Carrie Underwood fans, it has been announced she will be headlining her own tour starting in February. It is known as the "Carnival Ride Tour" and will feature special guest Josh Turner. You can check on American Idol website for a list of the cities already slated. One added tidbit is Carrie's second cd has already gone double platinum. Congrats Carrie and good luck with the tour!

wiggle Well gang, that's it for now. Next week will start the new season of American Idol and hope to see many of you posting your comments. Until next time take care!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Latest Idol News - 1/12/08   Latest Idol News - 1/12/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:17 pm

I didn't see seasons 3 or 4, well I did watch the last 1/2 of season 4 long enough to know that I wanted Bo to win but anyway, I don't know the two that are having birthdays but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them anyway..

I'm sure Carrie will pack them in, seh usually does.. good for her..

I will be here reading you reviews and posting, as you know ha ha..
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Latest Idol News - 1/12/08   Latest Idol News - 1/12/08 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:20 am

I had never watched before 5, but I do wish them all the success in the world.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Idol News - 1/12/08   Latest Idol News - 1/12/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Idol News - 1/12/08
Page 1 of 1