Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idol News - 1/16/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Idol News - 1/16/08 Empty
PostSubject: Idol News - 1/16/08   Idol News - 1/16/08 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:17 pm

:D Hi gang, some new items to post involving some of the idols.

Idol News - 1/16/08 957205 Seems are own Bucky Covington was injured shortly after the New Year. He and his twin brother took time off to go camping in Kentucky. It seems while cooking breakfast some grease from a hot pan splattered and burnt Bucky's right hand. He has been wearing a bandage on it but the good news is it should be healed enough for him to play guitar when he takes the stage next weekend in York, Pa. As added note, seems his current single "It's Good To Be Us" is doing quite well on the country charts. Be Careful, dear Bucky!

:guitared: Seems Josh Gracin from Season 2 received a special honor as his newest single "We Weren't Crazy" was selected as one of the People Magazine's "Best New Singles" for the week. As many of you may remember Josh made it all the way to the number 4 spot that season and has been doing quite well in the country genre. Congrats Josh!

Idol News - 1/16/08 195404 Belated wishes go to Mikalah Gordon of Season 4. On January 14th, she celebrated her 20th birthday. Since her 11th place finish on that season Mikalah has been busy making numerous television appearances. Her winning personality was an asset during her time on the Tyra Banks Show as a correspondent. She also has co-hosted on American Idol Extra. Last year on her birthday she joined Kimberley Caldwell, Lindsey Cardinale and Jon Peter Lewis for a charity event which raised funds for the children of St. Joseph, Missouri. She also has been involved in the Make-A-Wish foundation. Way to go Mikalah, keep smiling!

Idol News - 1/16/08 639879 Lakisha Jones of Season 6 also had a birthday on January 13th. As many of you know this now 28 year old mom has alot to smile about these days. She is currently playing the soloist in the Broadway musical "The Color Purple". She also stands in for Chaka Khan during the matinees.

Recently she was named spokeswoman for the plus size clothing line of Torrid. However if any of you have seen her lately, she has had her teeth fixed and lost quite a bit of weight. She looks fabulous.

She signed with Dave Lombard who has handled artists like TLC, En Vogue and Johnny Gill to name a few. Reports are she will start recording her debut album after May of this year. She wants to make a soulful cd and with her big voice it should be wonderful. Best wishes Lakisha!

🎶 That's it for now and hope all of you are having a wonderful day!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Idol News - 1/16/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idol News - 1/16/08   Idol News - 1/16/08 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Oh my I heard Bucky had been hurt but didn't know how or where, I hope he's doing better now, a burn of any means is nasty just ask me I know first hand. They are dangerous and can and are very very painful...My best to Bucky.

Happy Birthday to the birthday Idols. one and all

Good Going Lakisha, I am happy for her, and wish her all the very best,
Thanks a lot concertcris, you sure do keep us updated and informed..
Back to top Go down

Idol News - 1/16/08
Page 1 of 1