Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Empty
PostSubject: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:07 pm

The clock is now officially ticking on a new downtown entertainment district next to the BJCC. The BJCC’s management received a clock counting down the 550 days until Performa entertainment opens the doors on the 40 million dollar project. Other Performa projects have faced long delays, and Mayor Larry Langford and Representative John Rogers have voiced skepticism at the developer and timeline for Birmingham. BJCC management says the clock gives them more confidence this is a done deal. The district is set to open in early summer 2009. American Idol winners Ruben Studdard and Taylor Hicks both have plans to open clubs in the new development.

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/...TY&pageId=3.2.1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:24 pm

550 days huh? Interesting, So I better start saving my penny's if I want to go see Taylor's new club huh??? :)
Back to top Go down
Pat

Pat

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:34 pm

wietzema wrote:
550 days huh? Interesting, So I better start saving my penny's if I want to go see Taylor's new club huh??? :)

Me too!! 550 days - few pennies a day, huh, Sandi? we can do it!! :)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 pm

Either I save it or I learn to hitch hike ha ha. RIght I'd be walking all the way, I'd have to start out NOW... :) :) :)
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:00 am

:) It will take me a long time to save that many pennies. However I hope to get there one day. Hopefully this district will be a huge success!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:33 am

Now I have two things to save for, Christmas NO NO NO..... It's Taylor's club and the Soul Patrol Convention but that's so far fetched that it's like a dream..
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:57 am

I know, *sigh* I'm getting to that club though.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District   Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown Begins on Performa Entertainment District
Page 1 of 1