Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mandm

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-06

GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE Empty
PostSubject: GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE   GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:09 am

Wow!!!! that's all I can say....

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=goodLife3_feb2_2008

Another world-class, top-notch talent blew into town recently, albeit for only a few days, but nevertheless leaving a lasting impression on his thousands of fans who filled to the rafters every venue he performed in. The world-renowned American Idol fifth season champion Taylor Hicks rocked this side of town as he titillated the packed crowds at the Glorietta 4 park, the Greenbelt 3 park and at the Trinoma Activity Center.

At the sound of his harmonica when he went onstage, the audience immediately erupted into wild applause, signaling the start of this once-in-a-lifetime musical event. His unique charm and quirkiness, coupled with the talent of the country’s most sought-after musical arranger Louie Ocampo, spelled musical magic, as he segued to “Takin’ It To The Streets,” “Dancing In The Dark,” “Living for the City,” and his winning piece, “Do I Make You Proud.”

Ayala Malls, in cooperation with Mossimo, Ascott Makati, Hard Rock Café, ABC-5 and RX 93.1, certainly made world-class entertainment easily accessible to its valued customers.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE   GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:31 am

GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE 600701 It is always so great to read complimentary articles about our Taylor. Thanks for posting it.
Back to top Go down

GREAT ARTICLE FROM MANILA-ANOTHER ONE
Page 1 of 1