Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. Empty
PostSubject: NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.   NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:45 pm

I got this from TOSP, hope it works for you all, it's a new message from Taylro and boy does he sound GOOD.....

https://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/MsGypsee/?action=view&current=TaySP_Feb308.flv
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.   NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Wow! Thanks for posting! Here is the acctual video
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.   NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:49 am

Exclamation Taylor does sound good and like he is about to start getting down to business on the new cd. As for the DVD, sure wish he would hurry up and release it as I am waiting quite impatiently. I am however glad that he owns all the rights to it.

Sure do :missyou: Taylor!

NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. 527840 For posting this from our guy.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.   NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:24 am

I liked when he said he had all rights to the DVD great.... I am trying to be patient for him to start touring and to release a new Cd as well.. I do love the one I have but can't wait for more Taylor...
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.   NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:30 pm

He spoiled us last year. Now it's coming up on almost a year of seeing him in person and I'm going through withdrawals. So i'm so impatiently waiting for the DVD and new CD and can't wait until he tours again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.   NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR..2-3-08.
Page 1 of 1