Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!

Go down 
+2
mandm
tishlp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Empty
PostSubject: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:37 pm

A statement from Taylor: To all my fans and The Soul Patrol, I want to take a moment to talk about the recent news that my label and I have mutually parted ways. The important thing for all of you to remember is that I've been a working musician my whole life. This is turning the page on a new chapter of my career. Artistic freedom and control is an exciting prospect. The things that are most important to me is creating my art, performing it, and my fans. With the momentum that all of you have created over the years, Taylor Hicks is not going to stop anytime soon. I've started working on the new album, writing and scheduling exciting collaborations. The DVD, Whomp at the Warfield, is in it's final stages, and will be released soon. So as one door closes, a new one opens for 2008 with more excitement for all my fans than ever before. Sit tight, because the best is yet to come!

www.myspace.com/taylorhicks

:haha:
Back to top Go down
mandm

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:39 pm

LOL!! You beat me to the punch. Sounds pretty exciting to me.YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:40 pm

I'm just giddy!!

I love this part,
"writing and scheduling exciting collaborations" :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:13 pm

Glad he made a statement. Very excited for new music.

Gotta agree, the collaborations sound very interesting!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:17 pm

That's Tay! Letting us know. He fine and well. Letting us know that he takes this as we did. An oppertunity to finally become The Real Taylor Hicks... The Real Deal!
Were not going anywhere either Taylor!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:45 pm

I'm so happy he left us a message! I miss him and I"m waiting so impatiently for a new CD and I want to see him live again. I want my picture with him this time!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!   Taylor left a message on his myspace page!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor left a message on his myspace page!!
Page 1 of 1