Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th

Go down 
+4
concertcris
tygrlllie
wietzema
tishlp
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Empty
PostSubject: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:50 am

This has been confirmed by THHQ. Taylor will be making an appearance on the Live with Regis and Kelley show this Friday, Feb. 8 for their Wedding Week 2008 show. There also will be a recap of the wedding reception on Monday the 12 on the show. This is for the couple that won a wedding on the Regis and Kelley show. The groom said that Taylor was his favorite singer from AI.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:35 pm

I just seen this too and was on my way here to post it as well. Good minds do think alike don't they? :)

I am so happy, I wonder what he'll sing, Can not wait...

I'm so happy for us and most importantly for that couple. I watched Regis today and my heart goes out to them so much. Fianlly something I do know something about. Being Burned is a horriable thing to happen, Been there Done that. They have YEARS of dealing with this and then one wonders if they will ever get over it. The scars alone are enough to deal with much less the feellings that go along with it. 😢 They so deserve any HAPPINESS they can get right now.
God Bless them and those two little girls and Thank You Taylor for agreeing to do this for them...

WE GET TO SEE TAYLOR YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Yep, such goodness it can hardly be contained.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th 924272 Thank you for posting this. It will be so good to see our Taylor again. I have not watched that show in quite a while. Sounds like it will be a real tear-jerker. Sure wish the couple the best of everything!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:58 pm

Whew I just saw this and was going to post it! Great to see everyone wanting to share the goods with other members!
COUPLE WIN DREAM WEDDING -
Garrett burn victim, fiance to marry on ABC show Friday - (Kelly & Regis) -
By Sue Carpenter (Created: Monday, February 4, 2008 9:01 AM EST)

"A wedding reception is planned at Tavern on the Green following the show. The couple selected Lone Star’s “Amazed” for their wedding dance. A surprise, celebrity performer has been featured at past receptions. When Edsall was asked who his favorite American Idol singer might be — TAYLOR HICKS was at the top of his list. Edsall was encouraged when producers then asked his favorite TAYLOR HICKS song."
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:16 pm

YAY!! I haven't been this excited to see Taylor since well....he came here in concert LOL

I'm so glad we're getting some info and appearances from him. I've missed him so much Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th 295441
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:39 pm

Also, gang - check out Monday as well for highlights and perhaps extras.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Already have my timer set just incase I forget Ya right!! As if I could forget that. Woooooooooooo About time for a Taylor fix..
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:34 pm

umm when is it on? Fri I know... what t ime? Im in Michigan...
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Not sure of the time for you Jodi, I'm in SD so that's centeral time and it's on at 9:00am here. Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:24 am

oh-no that's that mean Taylor is getting married??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:41 am

No Mae, not so far as I am aware. They have weddings on the shgow around Valentine's Day every year for deserving couples and just make it their dream. One of the couples loved Taylor and mentioned it, so they put word out to see if Tay would be amenable to singing for this couple. He was, so he'll be singing Friday. What a treasure that'd be - to have someone you admire come sing at your wedding...I just love that. I love that he's willing to do that for them - they surely deserve it after all they've been through. And what a coup for Tay - that he has such wonderful fans as these.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:42 am

DreamHrt wrote:
umm when is it on? Fri I know... what t ime? Im in Michigan...
Go look it up - ABC.com ought to have it listed for your time zone.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th 945178 I think I feel kinda flu-ish. May possibly have to miss a couple of days work. Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th 945178
Back to top Go down
http://giveme-abreak.spaces.live.com/
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:36 pm

*nods sagely* Taylornol...it's the best cure...
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Did you all hear that Taylor will be singing Real Deal for the wedding couple on Friday. Most seem to be very happy about it but it wasn't one of my favorites But anything he sings is super duper great with me.. Can't wait until Friday,. Possumrider, you better suffer through tomorrow and then lay on couch with eyes wide open and wait for the Taylor fix, It'll fix you right up...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:51 pm

you know what?? TAYLOR HICKS is going to me at my wedding also.
because i am going to married him.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:19 pm

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/wedding2008/index.html

for those of you that want to know more of this deserving couple.
i wish them and their two beautiful little girls; a life full of love, joy, peace and Soul Patrol
Back to top Go down
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:50 pm

wietzema wrote:
Possumrider, you better suffer through tomorrow and then lay on couch with eyes wide open and wait for the Taylor fix, It'll fix you right up...

Yeah. **cough, cough** I think *sniffle* I can make it to thru tomorrow, but, *hack*, Friday is definitely a no go for work. Monday's not looking too good either.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Opps I said the real deal and it's the Right Place sorry, guess I was thinking of this site when I typed that ha ha..

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:08 pm

mae wrote:
you know what?? TAYLOR HICKS is going to me at my wedding also.
because i am going to married him.

Gee Congratulation mae., I'm so happy for you :)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Possumrider wrote:
wietzema wrote:
Possumrider, you better suffer through tomorrow and then lay on couch with eyes wide open and wait for the Taylor fix, It'll fix you right up...

Yeah. **cough, cough** I think *sniffle* I can make it to thru tomorrow, but, *hack*, Friday is definitely a no go for work. Monday's not looking too good either.

Oh I bet it's somehting you caught and I bet there will be a lot of that going around in the next day or so I'm really worried about all you guys. :)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:17 pm

I just watched the R&G recap of the story on the couple getting married. It is sych a sad yet inspirational story., Makes me tear up, knowing our man will be a part of such a beautiful thing!
Oh and I wont be passing out meds until after Friday so your all safe haahaa
Back to top Go down
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:42 pm

wietzema wrote:
Oh I bet it's somehting you caught and I bet there will be a lot of that going around in the next day or so I'm really worried about all you guys. :)

No worries. I'm sure we'll all be good as new by....say........Tuesday. Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th 322546
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:44 pm

better save them meds until Monday Jodi, this is a serious illness and they will not be ready for healing until Monday at least :) :)

Yes it is a very sad story and my heart does go out to them all. I was burned when I was five so I so know what they are going through. Not a walk in the park for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next