Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th

Go down 
+4
concertcris
tygrlllie
wietzema
tishlp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:25 am

Yeah, finally, the song that SHOULD have been his second single, imho, will be hitting the air. And so far as the real deal being the right place, to us, it is. Because if it's loving that you want....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Every one ready for the BIG DAY tomorrow? I sure am, Boy it's been a long time sense Taylor made an apperence on our TV screens.. I'm so happy.... :) :) :) :)
Back to top Go down
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, H$!! NO

I couldn't even work up a cough. Where is phlegm when you really need it?

Somebody................anybody...............record it please.............I'll love you forever.................like that means anything to ya! **LOL**
Back to top Go down
http://giveme-abreak.spaces.live.com/
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:36 am

I'm recording it. the timer is set and ready to roll...If you need a copy I have these neat 2 hour tapes I can re-record it on. just let me know I'll be happy happy to do it for you and who ever..
So sorry you couldn't muster even a cough, gee I should have granddaughter give you lessons... :) :)
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 am

Gypsee at Taylor Made Online said she would have a capture and download by Monday afternoon. Someone just posted a short recap at THHQ and said it was beautiful. She said she cried through the whole show but that Taylor's song was flawless. Plus he played the harmonica. I'm so glad he did that, I think it really adds an extra bit of tenderness to The Right Place when he adds the harp.

I've got my DVR set to record so I'm going to watch it this afternoon when I get home. I just know I'm going to get all weepy. :blue:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:15 am

I just watched it, just got over a few min ago here. IT WAS beautiful and the couple looked so great as did everything and Taylor OMG he looked and sounded wonderful... Thank You so much to the Regis and Kelly show for this wonderful event and for Taylor..
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:43 am

There's a few pictures up at the Regis and Kelley web site.

http://blogs.liveregisandkelly.com/lives_wedding_2008/index.html
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:48 am

Damn cable guy was here and he disconnected us right when it started :((

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:50 am

Here's the download of this morning's performance. A perfect song for a wedding....

Taylor Hicks - The Right Place on Regis and Kelly (Feb 08)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hc9iee
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:42 am

Thanks so much for the links. The pictures are wonderful and omg Everything looks so nice and lovely, Taylor looks great and sounded great as usual.. Loved it so much, what a touching wedding ....
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:37 am

DreamHrt wrote:
Damn cable guy was here and his to disconnect us right when it started :((

you are a whole lot nicer then i am ; i would of kick the cable guy in his frickin' head, and hard. I fact i may even had use a pan. Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 432268
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:15 pm

I tried begging but it didnt work :blue:
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:11 pm

next time he wants to turn off the cable when Taylor on TV try the pan  

That should knock him out cold and then he won't have a choice he has to wait.    

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:13 pm

I wouldn't have let him in ha.. Of course unless I had no TV then he'd have gotten calls from me all morning to get there ha..
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:47 pm

I had NO INTERNET...
it was a tough call, but.. the net is the net ya know
Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 957205 Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 813863
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:22 am

😢 I watched the show and could not help but feel sad regarding the ordeal this poor woman and her two children have had to go through. I was in tears watching this tragedy.

However, the wedding was lovely and very touching. Taylor looked and sounded great. I was so glad he could make this appearance for this wonderful and couregeous family. Also how wonderful of this show to make this dream come true.

May God bless this family now and in the future to as they heal.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:17 am

It was just beautiful, wasn't it? *sigh* Almost makes me wish I believed in that kind of junk for me.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:53 am

If you would like to send a message to the producers of the show about what a great job they did with the wedding here's the web page with contact info.
http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/faq.html#4

I sent them a short e-mail complimenting them on the wonderful wedding. Of course I did mention what a beautiful song Taylor Hicks sang. Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 322546
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Well of course (wink)
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:46 pm

It was beautiful! It was sad and I had tears hearing of their tragedy. I wish nothing but this best for the family!

Taylor looked gorgeous and sang The Right Place just beautifully. Reminded me of the first time I ever heard that song...The day I got married. Unfortunately Taylor was there singing it live, but it put a perfect spin on the day!

I'm looking forward to seeing the recap of the reception.

So sorry Jodie! I hate calling the cable guys over. It's always at a bad time, but you're right. The net is the net. I know you knew you could watch it when the net was back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:57 pm

So sorry Jodie! I hate calling the cable guys over. It's always at a bad time, but you're right. The net is the net. I know you knew you could watch it when the net was back up.

Still not the same as seeing it on TV. I wanted to see them saying there vows. I haven't found that on the net. If you see it... post it please??????????????
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:42 am

Local couple wed in ‘Live’ ceremony
‘Regis and Kelly’ sponsor wedding for explosion victim

NEW YORK CITY — Kim Knigga wanted a Garrett woman “to feel like a princess on her wedding day.”

“Live with Regis and Kelly” granted that wish Friday when Kacy Hardenbrook and her fiance, Jordan Edsall, were married live on the national television show.

Knigga’s request was selected from thousands of letters nominating deserving couples for the show’s 2008 Dream Wedding.

The couple’s plans for an Aug. 25, 2007 wedding were delayed when Hardenbrook, her mother, Deb Klink, and her two daughters were badly burned in home explosion and fire south of Garrett five days before the scheduled ceremony.

Kacy spent three months in St. Joseph Hospital in Fort Wayne. Her daughters, Hanna, 2, and Rylea, now 14 months, were taken to Shriners Hospital for Children in Cincinnati. All three continue treatment for their injuries.

The set of the “Live with Regis and Kelly” show was transformed into a wedding chapel for Friday’s wedding.

http://www.kpcnews.com/articles/2008/02/11/news/the_garrett_clipper/doc47b045329385f343281153.txt
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 am

Kacy & Jordan Wed on National TV
They have officially said their "I-dos". Kacy Hardenbrook and Jordan Edsall of Garrett were married Friday morning in front of millions of people on live television. Nicole Pence wraps-up this fairy tale wedding.

The couple was just days away from their wedding last August before tragedy struck, and they had to put that wedding on hold. Friday, on "Regis and Kelly Live" they were married in true dream-wedding fashion.

The bride, Kacy Hardenbrook, chose light purple as her color for her flowers and bridesmaid's dresses. Family and friends from Garrett Indiana traveled to New York for the big day.

Those who watched heard the emotional story of how Jordan and Kacy met in high school, went on their first date to dairy queen, survived tragedy and heartache in a life-threatening explosion, and continued to stand by each other through it all while caring for their two young daughters.

On Friday’s show, a letter was read from someone from St. Joe Hospital here in Fort Wayne who wrote a touching letter to Kacy and Jordan saying how they inspired many to use love to move on from tragedy.

American Idol singer Taylor Hicks performed for the couple. During the week they were showered with surprises, from 4-carat diamond rings to 25-thousand dollars towards their JC-Penny gift registry.

After that, the entire wedding party, went to a lavish reception at New York’s esteemed restaurant, Tavern on the Green. The couple heads to Disney World for their Honeymoon.

Monday on “Regis & Kelly Live” a re-cap of their reception. The shows airs at 9AM on NBC-33.
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/15444786.html?video=YHI&t=a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th   Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor will be on Regis & Kelley this Friday, Feb. 8th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2