Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol Ideals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

American Idol Ideals Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Ideals   American Idol Ideals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Hello, fellow Idol lovers. Welcome to my new column, American Idol Ideals. For each week this season, I will do my best to lay out what each remaining superstar hopeful should do if they want to win, or at least survive as long as possible.

I realize that some of you may be saying, “That’s easy. The Idols should just sing well, and people will vote for them.” Yes, and no. It is important to sing well, of course. However, if all that was needed to succeed was a great voice, Tamyra Gray would outlast Nikki McKibbin, Jasmine Trias would fall before La Toya London, Chris Daughtry would win Season 5, and you probably wouldn’t remember Sanjaya Malakar.
http://www.foxesonidol.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article2256.art&page=1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

American Idol Ideals Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Ideals   American Idol Ideals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Great article and boy does this guy/gal speak the truth. I loved what he said about Taylor. I liked how he outlined each of the 24 and it's very true too.. Thanks for posting that///
Back to top Go down

American Idol Ideals
Page 1 of 1