Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol   Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:59 pm

It has been reviled that Zac Efron is a huge fan of US talent search American Idol.

Zac said that he used to attend live shows on a regular basis to watch the contestants on stage.

Zac said that “I like American Idol because it deals with regular people who really have a dream and like to perform. There was a period where I was actually going to the shows of American Idol. A few years ago, I went, like, almost every week. That was the season Taylor Hicks won. It was great. It’s a completely different experience live. You really get to see who is a good singer, and who can really captivate a crowd. And you can tell it’s really influential on the judges’ decisions.”

http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/02/22/zac-efron-a-huge-fan-of-us-talent-search-american-idol/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol   Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:18 am

Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol 322546 He said a mouthful there about the "live" performance. I was so lucky to go with my dear friend Rachel (sadly she passed away last year at 53). We went to the Hollywood rehearsal when it was down to Taylor, Katharine and Elliott. Each were so much better live than on television. Taylor always was great but I was also very impressed with Elliott. The funny thing is during the actual show that night Elliott did not sound as good as he did earlier at the rehearsal. Especially on that Journey song he sang.

Taylor and Elliott were so nice to the fans but Katharine acted like a real bitch and just kept trying to hang all over Ryan Seacrest who kept trying to get away from her.

bow I know I may have said this already on another post but have to give props to Ryan for being so wonderful to the audience. He made my friend Rachel a very happy woman that day by giving her a hug and an autograph. She was a big fan of his. I truly cherish that moment with her and miss her terribly.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol   Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:45 pm

I thank God she left this world with a wonderful memorie to take with her.
Sounds like you all had a great time. I am sorry she passed. I am still greiving my best friend who passed away just over a year ago.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol   Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:58 pm

How sweet of Ryan to be good to her. And how lucky you both were to find each other. Now, you both have those memories to sustain you until you see each other once more.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol   Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zac Efron a huge fan of US talent search American Idol
Page 1 of 1