Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Empty
PostSubject: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Taylor Hicks seems to be missing in action these days; no word on his myspace site nor news popping up on-line. Regarding a release of any new material, the most recent information regarding his "Whomp at the Warfield" DVD was back at the end of last year. That same posting found on his website also reported a new Cd was in the works. Both were promised to be released this year. Granted this is only March, but time marches on rapidly, and it would be nice for an update. Thing is there may not be anything to 'update' the fans on - too that post has since disappeared from the site. The only new information relating to the world of Taylor Hicks was his Regis and Kelly appearance and his celebrity basketball foray.
http://taylorhicksblues.blogspot.com/2008/03/where-in-world-is-taylor-hicks.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:39 am

Exclamation I am wondering the same thing. I hope he does not wait too much longer to start showing up again as people are fickle and some may not be interested anymore. I know the true soul patrollers will be but it sure has been a long time without our guy.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:10 pm

That is my concern, too. The public is notorious for being unforgiving and forgetful, and I know a lot of us are in it for the long haul, but there are a lot who aren't as devoted.Witness how rare we talk about LiMBO as part of the fan base these days.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:36 pm

I wonder what the boy has been up too? Well if anyone deserves a break it's him and I'm sure we'll hear from him very soon.
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:02 pm

I am having Taylor Withdrawals also Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? 248559 where in the world is he? :tsk: I would never turn away from one of my favorite performers. I pledge to be dedicated and true to the end...and beyond! giggle :kisses: I hope he is enjoying some down time, and takin care of things along the way. I cannot WAIT for Taylor to be on tour!!!!! Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? 233439

My message to Taylor: :missyou: come to Connecticut again! You are truly an amazing performer! Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? 924272

:kisses: Brootsie
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:44 pm

Woah - Conneticut? I have several lovely friends that way. One of them I have missed horribly - she moved there a while back and haven't heard from her since. I often hope she is well and doing okay.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:15 pm

Being originally from NE I have been to Conneticut BEAUTIFUL.. although after seeing vermount and being a history buff.. I would love to go again
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 pm

I haven't yet been, Jodie, but I hope to one of these millenia. Of course, I've yet to come your way either, bt have plans in that direction too. You know, I love being a travelling patroller. Oh yeah, keep meanig to ask - how's Deb?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Deb is okay, were all just a bit overwhelmed these days. It would have helped if the kids were not ALL special needs ya know... but it is what it is and we love them even more for it. Just makes life harder to deal with
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:43 am

Yeah, sometimes the road we travel gets bumpy, but there are times that can be fun, too. Give her an extra squeeze for me today.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?   Where in the World is Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where in the World is Taylor Hicks?
Page 1 of 1