Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08

Go down 
+2
tygrlllie
concertcris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Empty
PostSubject: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:54 am

:welcome1: Hey there everyone! Well, tonight is a special one as Ryan opens the show saying "We promised them a new set and we delivered". They certainly did as the set seems so much bigger. The band is now up in the "penthouse" as Ryan called it. Also the judges have new chairs and we now have a mosh pit where the contestants can really interact with the audience if they choose to. Ryan looking great in in 3 piece gray suit then introduces us to the top 12. They all come out in a sea of black, white and beige clothing. Our judges even seem to compliment the whole picture being in those same colors almost.

bow Before each of the contestants once again tells us things we have basically already heard about we get the legacy of the enduring team of Lennon and McCartney. I, for one have enjoyed many of the songs that this duo has written togther for The Beatles. I have also enjoyed some of the songs they wrote separately especially songs from the band Wings that Paul McCartney formed after the Beatle break-up. Okay, enough of this chitty-chat, let's get to the performances.

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 833804 First of all let me say it is never easy to be the first one to perform and even though I was not blown away with Syesha Mercado, she handled herself well doing "Got To Get You Into My Life" from the Revolver album. It was a different arrangement and she had good energy however it was just okay for me. Randy liked the arrangement, Paula mentions off-pitch beginning but Simon thought it was better than all right. My grade: B

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 839840 Wow, wow, wow is the best way to describe the fantastic performance Chikezie Eze gave us tonight doing "She's A Woman" which was a single released in 1964. Looking great in his diamond shapes of green and gray sweater, he starts the song off with a bluegrass twist and then goes into a totally rocking performance. Great energy, great falsetto and just plain awesome in my book. Each of the judges gave it raves. My grade: A+

:dream: I really like Ramiele Malubay as a singer but sadly she is fading as she continues to choose songs that could easily put one to sleep. Tonight looking quite nice in her strapless dress she is singing "In My Life" from the Rubber Soul album. It was a pleasant vocal but totally boring and all the judges agreed that it was too safe. I fear for her as she really needs to start getting some energy on that stage if she wants to survive. My grade: B-

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 820770: Another boring performance as once again Jason Castro hides behind his guitar and with his folksy vibe sings "If I Fell" from the Hard Days Night album. I liked this song as performed by George Harrison but Jason switches the melodies too much and has some real pitch problems doing so. Both Randy and Simon agreed it was boring but Paula thinks he sings from the heart and feels it. Huh? My grade: C-

🎶 Carly Smithson takes the stage looking great in her blue top and black pants and gives a great performance doing "Come Together" from the Abbey Road album. I really did not want to like this girl but each week I am impressed with her voice and this week was no exception. Showing good stage presence and giving the song kind of a funky vibe each of the judges think it is amazing. I so agree. My grade: A

lol! David Cook has shown us some great talent however tonight I was not as impressed as the judges when he performed "Eleanor Rigby" off the Revolver album. Right away, he struck me as trying to act like Chris Daughtry with his stage presence and use of the mic stand. The vocal was okay but in reality I was not blown away. Simon called it brilliant but I could not disagree more. Overall, it was just okay! Got that Simon. My grade: B

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 76735 Another folksy, boring performance as Brooke White takes the stage to sing "Let It Be" from the Beatles final album done as a group in 1970. She plays the piano and the vocal was pleasant as always but what bothers me about her the most is each of her performances always seem the same. I am stunned that the judges like her so much. Not one mentioned that she had a few off-notes. I really think Simon has the hots for this chick. My grade: C

😕 My favorite guy, David Hernandez sadly let me down tonight with just an average performance of "I Saw Her Standing There" from the Meet The Beatles album which debuted first in the U.S. It was the wrong song choice I feel and all the judges were not impressed with what they thought was an overdone version. He did worked the audience but overall it was just not a great rendition of this song. I gave him an extra point for showing stage presence. My grade: B-

clap Amanda Overmeyer looked great tonight and rocks out "You Can't Do That" off the Hard Days Night album. Lots of stage presence and a very good vocal I thought. Randy calls it very cool, Paula is blown away but Simon thinks it was not as good as last week. I disagree as she kept her edge I felt. I was worried about her doing this theme but she came through with flying colors. My grade: B+

:tsk: Okay, this was probably the best vocal that Michael Johns has done since the top 24 were picked. Right in tune but oh how boring his song choice is. The song "Across The Universe" by the album of the same name which was released in 1970 does have special meaning for Michael as he mentions in his intro clip. Randy called it sleepy with Simon agreeing. Paula on the other hand thought it was brilliant. I would not go that far but overall the actual vocal was good. My grade: B

🤷 Our horse girl is next and totally destroys "8 Days A Week" which was off the original album entitled Beatles For Sale from 1964. Kristy Lee Cook puts a country twang to the song with a different arrangement and once again has her usual stance of looking like she is riding a horse. Randy was torn because he kind of liked it. Paula didn't get it at all but loved Simon's comment which I totally agree with and that is she sounded like Dolly Parton on hellium. Definitely not good. My grade: D-

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 930608 The big no-no is done next by David Archuleta in that he forgot the lyrics to "We Can Work It Out", a single released in 1965. I think his nerves got the better of him and while I do like this kid vocally overall I am wondering if maybe this show is just too big for him. Randy called his performance forced, Paula says not his best week while blunt Simon calls it a mess. I hate to agree but this was obviously not a very good performance. However, I think his fan base will save him although for me he was one of the worst of the night. My grade: D

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 468517 So we have had our night with the music of The Beatles. Some surprises definitely along the way which may cause some real re-hashing over at the AI site I'm sure.

For me my top performers of the night were Chikezie and Carly.

My bottom 3: Kristy Lee Cook, David Archuleta and Jason Castro.

In wishing you a good night, I look forward to hearing your comments.

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 322546
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:24 am

I have the opinion you're probably spot on here - you generally are. So, now we wait to see what's next.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:41 am

Again you nailed it CC. You are so right in everything you said, I'll give you my opinion if you don't mind.

Syesha has a good voice but to me she justed didn't do it last night, it was a boring song and a boring performance and I'm afraid it hurt her chances,

Chikezie WOW WOW WOW, who would have thunk that he could come out on a Beatles night and be the stand out performance. It was FANTASTIC, nothing more to say but he totally surprised me and everyone I think, don't think anyone expected that one.

Ramiele I do like her and she is my favorite gal now that Asia'h is gone but this performance was below average for her and to me it was like she couldn't catch her breath or something, maybe she wasn't feeling good, someone on the AI board mentioned that maybe she's missing her family a lot which is possible.

Jason He is not my favorite and I guess I don't see what all the hype is about him, he's done pretty good so far and last night was just ok for me, ( do I sound like Randy? ha)

Carly again she is not my favorite and I'm not afraid to admit it, she does have a good voice and all but I think it's more than just the voice and there is just something about her that bothers me, BUT last night she did do a great job and I agree with the A you gave her.

David C Again not sure what it is about him that so many think is so great but whatever, maybe I'm just picky after Taylor, He did ok but he's done better much better IMO

Brooke, Ok now can someone tell me if this gal knows how to sing something a little bit HAPPY, I think every performance she's given has been a slow almost meaningless song and I honestly don't think she's all that good, I'm getting bored with her and I really think she has to step it up and put some life in her performances. She did one of my favorite Beatles songs and again JMO she did it no justice.

David H did disappoint me last night as well, I really like this guy really I do and someone again on the AI boards said that this performance was closer to one given by Jerry Lee Lewis, I've never seen that so not sure about that. I know David is better than this and man can this kid sing. But saddly last night he didn't.

Amanda did very well and maybe it was just me but I had a real hard time understanding what she was singing, I knw shes the Rock gal this season but it would be nice to know what the words are.

Micheal, Ok he go home tonight and it wouldn't bother me in the least, again I don't see all the hype about him, is it just me or does someone else feel the same, he's ok but tonight his song was pure and simply Boring, didn't like it at all.. Honestly I forgot WHAT he sang even.

Kristi OMG, she butchered this song BIG TIME, This gal is very pertty and all but the worst they have in the top 12 in my opinion, I've never heard a Beatles song turned into a country song and I understand it had to be hard for her to do it but TO THAT SONG, it's so widely known and there just wasn't anything good about her performance IMO

David A, He commit a AI sin by forgetting the words to the song, and I didn't think he did it very well in the first place, It was a suprise but it also showed all those that said he was flawless that he can and does make mistakes, Someone said he wasn't feeling well but otheres also said that not feeling well wouldn't make one forget the words, I could see Simon cringe when he did that. At least everyone knows that he is human now and not a robot or something.

TO all 12 of these idols I will say that it has to be SUPER HARD to try and do good with a Beatle song and only a couple managed to pull it off Not good Dwag, Wow have I watched this show to much or what ha..

I think that Chikezie did the best tonight and should be way safe and I think Kristi is very much in danger of going home. As long as David is safe I'm happy ha..

Thanks CC for the great review.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:56 am

🆒 Looks like we all basically agree with the performances. I also fear for David Hernandez tonight as on the other sites I visit some are predicting he will be leaving. I certainly hope it is Kristy Lee because frankly she was definitely the worst.

Again I will be on pins and needles until we hear the true results. I voted for my David because I like him so much but also had to throw in some votes for Chikezie who was definitely top knotch with his performance.

Thanks for posting tyg and Sandi.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:01 am

I'm just sorry I missed this week because of work as I would have voted for David H. Sorry to hear David A didn't do so well but I agree, his fan base will most likely "save the day". Thanks for your insightful comments, cc. I know what to look forward to next week.

I am hoping Kristy Lee Cook doesn't make it through to the next round as I am not and haven't been impressed by any of her performances. Was glad to see Chekezie did well and Amanda too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 am

i can't believe you people don't like Brooke White. I thought her and Chikezie did the best last night.
And am i that only the like Kristy Lee Cook of turning a Beatles song into a country song. I thought that was brillent.
Who is going home tonight?? If you go by only last nights performances - David A. If you go by their performances over all - David H or Micheal Johns.
Oh well what can i say. I am my own person with my own taste.
And what the heck is going on between Ryan and Simon??
Plus i think that Simon was rude to Paula last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:47 pm

mae wrote:
i can't believe you people don't like Brooke White. I thought her and Chikezie did the best last night.
And am i that only the like Kristy Lee Cook of turning a Beatles song into a country song. I thought that was brillent.
Who is going home tonight?? If you go by only last nights performances - David A. If you go by their performances over all - David H or Micheal Johns.

Mae it's not that I don't like Brooke, I just don't understand why everything she sings is so gloomy and slow, no persoanlity inserted in her performances Of course this is just my opinion, as far as Kristi Lee, it would have been a good idea had it worked but it didn't agian my opinion but she does have a good voice but again no persoanlity. I think Taylor ruined it for a lot of us, we are now expecting the singer to reflect the song and these two gals didn't bring it in my opinion. I hope you are wrong about David H, I think this kid can sing circles around most of the others and I hope he's there for a while.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:59 pm

wietzema wrote:
mae wrote:

Mae it's not that I don't like Brooke, I just don't understand why everything she sings is so gloomy and slow, no persoanlity inserted in her performances Of course this is just my opinion, as far as Kristi Lee, it would have been a good idea had it worked but it didn't agian my opinion but she does have a good voice but again no persoanlity. I think Taylor ruined it for a lot of us, we are now expecting the singer to reflect the song and these two gals didn't bring it in my opinion. I hope you are wrong about David H, I think this kid can sing circles around most of the others and I hope he's there for a while.

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 542948 Just don't think Kristy Lee or Brooke have any personality on stage. Believe the same of Jason Castro. And I really do believe Taylor ruined it for us. No one has been able to put life into their song choices the way he did.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Acctually I do like Brooke. I don't think she will win this one. However I do belive she has talent. Last night blew me away. They really came out with a bang! I dont really care for the guy who is the stripper.. david???
He can go.. and I dont care for the asian girl.. she can go too.. lol Oh and that blonde who eneded the show last night yup she can go as well.. other then that its one for all
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 833804 I would like to say a few words in regards to the contestants. Each obviously had something the judges felt would benefit their show. Each has a fan base whether it be small or large and because of this show each is getting tons of exposure to pursue their careers.

It is apparent that each of us have are own tastes in music and artists and I do not think getting all hyped up just because someone does not care for your favorite is the way to go. Throughout this process I have had several favorites but once the top 24 were announced I became very appreciative of two of the contestants. Namely David Hernandez and Asiah Epperson. I just liked them better than the others. Sadly Asiah was eliminated but that did not stop me from appreciating other talents that this show has in it.

I did not think I would like Carly Smithson at all but each week I am more impressed by her. Chikezie Eze was way down on my list but now has surfaced to be in my top 5. As for David Hernandez I doubt he will win but still enjoy the fact that he was part of this show.

Now Mae seems quite upset because some of us do not care for Brooke White. Getting upset is not the answer because no matter what unless she starts showing something other than the dull performances she has shown so far, none of us are going to like her any better. So to Mae I say I respect that she is one of your favorites but in turn you need to respect that we like others. She will no doubt be making music in the future and I wish you happiness supporting her career.

For me currently outside of David H and Asiah I am appreciating the talents of some of the others. Ramiele was a favorite but I am tiring of her not putting her all into her performances so she is losing my support. I want a talent that makes me feel good when I listen to them and only a few of the top 12 have given me that feeling.

No matter who you like or don't like I am sure each of us will be supporting and appreciating our idols in the future regardless of who wins the competition.

I regret if I have offended anyone but I am the type of person who tells it as I see it.

Thank you for reading this post.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 pm

concertcris wrote:
Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 833804 I would like to say a few words in regards to the contestants. Each obviously had something the judges felt would benefit their show. Each has a fan base whether it be small or large and because of this show each is getting tons of exposure to pursue their careers.

It is apparent that each of us have are own tastes in music and artists and I do not think getting all hyped up just because someone does not care for your favorite is the way to go. Throughout this process I have had several favorites but once the top 24 were announced I became very appreciative of two of the contestants. Namely David Hernandez and Asiah Epperson. I just liked them better than the others. Sadly Asiah was eliminated but that did not stop me from appreciating other talents that this show has in it.

I did not think I would like Carly Smithson at all but each week I am more impressed by her. Chikezie Eze was way down on my list but now has surfaced to be in my top 5. As for David Hernandez I doubt he will win but still enjoy the fact that he was part of this show.

Now Mae seems quite upset because some of us do not care for Brooke White. Getting upset is not the answer because no matter what unless she starts showing something other than the dull performances she has shown so far, none of us are going to like her any better. So to Mae I say I respect that she is one of your favorites but in turn you need to respect that we like others. She will no doubt be making music in the future and I wish you happiness supporting her career.

For me currently outside of David H and Asiah I am appreciating the talents of some of the others. Ramiele was a favorite but I am tiring of her not putting her all into her performances so she is losing my support. I want a talent that makes me feel good when I listen to them and only a few of the top 12 have given me that feeling.

No matter who you like or don't like I am sure each of us will be supporting and appreciating our idols in the future regardless of who wins the competition.

I regret if I have offended anyone but I am the type of person who tells it as I see it.

Thank you for reading this post.

Very good post CC, Thanks for putting it into those great words. WEll as of now there is no more David either so I guess I'm done voting for the season. But that's a nother post.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 pm

I can't believe that Syesha Mercado was in the bottom three.   I don't think she deserve to be there.   And i like Kristy Lee performance of Beatle country, and don't think she belongs there either.  

Actually the person i thought should have left wasn't even in the bottom three.   Of course i thought he should have left last week also and he didn't.

Oh and just for the record I'm not upset that y'all don't like Brooke i am more like surprise.    

Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 pm

WEll David H is now gone and to be honest I cried, I really liked this kid and what he did for a living didn't bother me in the least. I'm just very sad right now and going to bed.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:18 am

Everyone's musical tastes reflect that of folks around the country, and I don't think I could be more proud to see the respectful clashing of opinions, tempered as it should with great love and respect of one another's opinions and beliefs, as I see in this thread. Can I be more proud of you guys? Really, this is the kind of lively discussion we should all be very proud of. *squishes all of you*
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:35 am

wietzema wrote:
WEll David H is now gone and to be honest I cried, I really liked this kid and what he did for a living didn't bother me in the least. I'm just very sad right now and going to bed.

I was hoping that micheal johns would leave and he wasn't even in the bottom 3. David H isn't my favorite however i think he shouldn't have left either.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Ya well, American Idol is not only trying to stack the deck per say but they are also going into stealing songs or so it seems. I heard last night that during season 5 when Chris D sang "Walk the Line" the arrangement for that was not of AI's making but that of a band that had sent them a recording of them doing the song their way hoping to get some air time on the show, They let Chris use it for his song and later instead of a paying them, they did indeed let them on the show, hence the guy that Chris sang with at the Finale. One would think they'd learn a lesson right WRONG, the song David Cook did the other night or rather the arrangement was again not AI's but rather a bad from Washington State that had sent he recording in hoping to get on the show in a band related area, They showed them side by side and the recording was done 1 1/2 years ago and they were identical in every way, SO not nice, Has AI gotten so big that they think they can keep doing this with no one noticing? I did not like Micheal Johns performance the other night and I do not care for Carly either for that matter. Ok I'm still a little bitter about David. :)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:47 pm

I was sad to see David H leave. Now except for Syesha all the ones who were my favorites are gone. I have to agree with cc on this one too. There is still talent to be appriecated. David A and David C are still in it so I'll see how it goes.

So agree with you too tyg. It's nice to see everyone share different opinions. It makes the discussion more lively and interesting.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:12 am

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 322546 Hi again. Sandi I do not think AI is actually stealing these songs but do think deals are being made. That song "I Walk The Line" was actually by a band called Live. By the way I am a fan of theirs and own a couple of their cds. Daughtry is the one who failed to mention the first time he sung it that it was from them and he did their version of it because it was his favorite band. That is where all the controversy came in.

As for the other song you mentioned I think they have probably made a deal with this group because in reality they could not afford to be sued for stealing. It would definitely be a bad mark on the show.

However I do agree that AI has not been fair with the contestants. Look how Clive Davis and the show basically sabotaged Taylor. The good news is they can not take his title away no matter what they think or want. Actually I have been surprised to see both Ruben and Katharine be a part of this show since they also were dropped from the label. But again business is business and with Katharine doing a record with David Foster they of course want the exposure that AI can provide not to mention most music is made possible per that rat Clive Davis. Talk about kissing a$$.

:sad: I am still upset about David also and know how you feel. My last thoughts are hopefully he will gain some success out of all of this.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi CC
Did I see you visited Davids folder on AI today? I try to get in there some just becasue I did like David and think he was treated unfairly and he is so talented, he said in an interview that he's already gotten a couple of offers and checking out Broadway as well. I was so upset and angry on Thursday that these posters on AI really made me mad and I told them so as well, some of them and their hollier than thou attitudes was driving me NUTS. Better today though ha, I will miss seeing him on AI though, the show lost some of it's appeal to me now though, sorry loser or what ha.

I heard all about the song thing with Chris on the GD today, WOW, I'm sure AI doesn't want this to go public and will offer them to do a guest spot on the show or something which is probably what they are hoping for anyway, I read on the AI boards that Chris and that singer from LIVE are the best of buddies now. SO that all worked out good for everyone.

AI is so afraid of showing America that they make mistakes that they'll do whatever it takes to cover up anything, Taylor they just bash and mistreat, and with David he'd have been better off if the producer would have just addressed this whole stripper thing to the public but as it is most people think that David was trying to hide it.
Oh who knows with AI anyway. Right,
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:31 pm

It makes me sick to think of how Taylor has been treated during and after AI but he has talent and he definately has a huge fan base that will carry him far in his career.

I think David will be able to do the same. With talent like his, David can and probably will go along way in this crazy business.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:41 pm

I sure hope you are right denib, David is very talented, seems to be very honest and above board, I hope this all works out for him, he is a lot like Taylor in some ways, eh won't change because they want him to nor will he give in to their demands and those eyes so remind me of Taylor. OH well I don't think he'll be forgotten..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:02 pm

AMEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08   Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatles Week - Top 12 - 3/11/08
Page 1 of 1