Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:20 pm

If you'd like to see all 12 American Idols on tour sign this petion and maybe it can happen. It would mean both David and Amanda would get to go on tour and I think they both deserve that much.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Idol7/petition.html

Of course I know the chances are slim to none but who knows right??
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:08 pm

I signed the petition because I truly believe it's only fair that ALL 12 performers get a chance to tour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:37 am

I agree, I mean gee they make such a big deal out of making it into the top 12 so why shouldn't they all go on tour. I signed it too. # 125 was me :)
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:54 am

Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour 833804 Well I signed it but I can tell you several years ago another petition was drawn up for the top 12 to appear on the tour but then AI would not do it either and if I remember correctly it had to do with money, accomodations and venues why only 10 were allowed to go. Keep in mind the contestants do receive pay during the tour and the buses they are on are paid for by Entertainment 19 I think.

I know last year the companies involved lost money because not all the cities the tour went to were sold out. Season 5 was their most successful tour as they had to add dates. When I went to Las Vegas to see Season 4 I know that venue was also sold out. Anyway, you look at it, money is the key answer.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:23 am

I hear ya CC, I knew it had to do with the cost but it's worth a try and I guess I was thinking that sense season 6 tour was so bad in sales that taking the 12 might help the sales a little expecially sense Amanda would be there and oh and DAVID too.. ha. Always thinking ya know.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:12 pm

From what I've seen of the petition, David H is the most popular contestant. Strange that he got voted off, but anyway he and Amanda might help generate some money for this tour. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Well I guess AI has another little surprise for us viewers, It seems the rumor is that on Idol Gives Back show this season they will put David, Amanda and 3 others that didn't make the 12 into a voting game and who ever gets the most votes will go on tour. Really now HOW DUMB is that?? It should be the 12 not the others but to pick one of the others like Danny or whom ever just pits these guys against eaach other again...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:25 pm

It figures! Is this show getting stranger every season or what? David and Amanda worked hard to get into the top 12 so they deserve to go on tour NOT anyone else. Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:38 am

Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour 248559 If indeed they put the other 5 in this voting contest than of course Danny Noreiga will probably win that vote and I for one would not even be any more interested in seeing the tour. It reminds me of when they used to have the wild card segment to this show. In fact that is how Clay Aiken was brought back into the show and that was a good thing because of course he sold big on that first cd out-distancing Ruben in sales.

I would love for David Hernandez to make it but would feel bad not voting also for Asia'h. These were my top two favorites. I watched the Amanda exit interview and she just seems like she really does not give a hoot about being eliminated. Not that she said that but that was the feeling I got personally.

I agree the top 12 should be on the tour and forget this nonsense about having this contest. Jeesh, how many times do you have to try to make that top 12 anyway.

As for who wins this, I am almost sure either of the Davids will take it. Based on how the AI website is showing I think the top 5 will consist of the boring Brooke and Jason, the two Davids and Michael Johns. They seem the most popular over there. I kind of thought Carly would be in the mix but now that she has made bottom 3 not so sure.

The only ones I would even be interested in buying music from out of the top 10 would be Carly, Chikezie and the two Davids. The others are just too boring. I like Ramiele's voice but so far she has been less than impressive. Hopefully David H and Asia'h get the opportunity to put out an album.

Guess we will see what happens as the show progresses.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:47 am

To add to the segment of a wildcard contestant, I was just on the etrainstation site and someone had posted a link to mjsbigblog.com where this event has been announced. You can vote there and so far Danny Noreiga is winning the vote. Like I said he probably would. My suggestion is when they have this segment during Idol Gives Back if indeed it is for real we need to vote big time for our David Hernandez.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:50 am

Any chance I get to vote for David Hernandez, I'm there. Alot of what you said CC is interesting. I would have put Carly in the top 5 too but like you said she ended up in the bottom three. I'm waiting to see if there is an album from David or Asia'h too. They were some of my favorites in the top 12. We'll see how this goes. This season sure has alot of different spins on it, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:52 am

I'll vote for David until my fingers turn blue ha.. He has to win this thing if it's true, I'll guess we'll see in a few weeks huh??
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Let's keep our fingers crossed. 🙏
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour   Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you like to see ALL 12 on tour
Page 1 of 1