Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Finebaum Roast Cancelled--Scheduling Conflicts--NOT TAYLOR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Finebaum Roast Cancelled--Scheduling Conflicts--NOT TAYLOR Empty
PostSubject: Finebaum Roast Cancelled--Scheduling Conflicts--NOT TAYLOR   Finebaum Roast Cancelled--Scheduling Conflicts--NOT TAYLOR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 pm

From Oldiebutgoodie on the boogie:
Guys I got this straight from the assistant mgr. in charge of this event--I called today to verify my reservation and to find out when tix would go out--and I was told by Ms. Hudson that the Paul Finebaum Roast was cancelled due to "Scheduling conflicts with some of the roasters"--BUT----------------

She was VERY QUICK to add that the conflicts DID NOT INCLUDE TAYLOR--it was some of the others who could not attend--and she did NOT mention about
Mr. Finebaum's recent eye surgery--so whatever the reason there will NOT be a roast of Paul Finebaum on April 14--

She was very apologetic-she knows a lot of SP were coming for this--and she also told me that I would get a refund in about two weeks--so we shall see--

This was info. I was given when I called the American Cancer Society in Bham today--maybe some of you Bham SPers can confirm-- here's the number:

1-205-930-8879--Ms. Hudson--assistant
Lady in charge: Lisa Haugen: 1-205-930-8869

Sounds legit--she was quite knowledgeable and was well versed in the subject--her phone mannerisms would lead me to believe its real--

Just wanted to get this out to those SPers planning to go to this!!

Here to support Taylor as part of The Taylor Hicks Community
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Finebaum Roast Cancelled--Scheduling Conflicts--NOT TAYLOR
Page 1 of 1