Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

before i go to bed

Go down 
+4
azsoul
wietzema
geewindu
Taysiah
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:38 am

I just have to say that people talk about this being the most Talented Group Ever on Idol. And a lot say that last year was the worse group ever on Idol.
And yet Chris Sligh can sing circles around the top 24 contestants.
I just think that is way too funny. How do i know?? Ears to hear and a heart to listen, and watching almost half a season of 7.
Way is it the best talent singers on idol is always the ones that are most under-rated?? Like Taylor Hicks, Paris Bennett, Chris Sligh, Lakisha Jones and Danny. And don't even get me started about those that should have made the top 24 and didn't.
And why does Clive and the people at RCA try to turn these singer into something they aren't?? Like trying turning Bo Bice into a pop-singer.
Anyways all insights, thoughts and opinions are welcome. I really would like to know what everyone else think here??
Love, Joy, Peace and Soul Patrol - mae
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:46 am

I think this is definitely the most talented group ever!!!!!!!! Yes The Best Top 8 this show has ever seen. I like David Cook better than Daughtry, Brooke better than Taylor, though I do like Kellie better than Kristy, for the moment. They were soooooo awesome during Idol Gives Back tonight! Best TWO Group Performances on Idol EVER!!!!! Just watch these and see.

A Very, Very Good Performance Here's Season's Of Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvHiD9X8wQw

At first when watching this I thought how come Brooke didn't get a solo like the rest of the contestants? Then I watched it again. Notice during the entire first section before the chorus who has the lead. Yep Brooke all the way up until the chorus she's the one who you can hear as the definite lead. Go Brooke! Wow she has a big part. ;D Not that anybody neccesarrily heard that the first time, like myself and family.

And The Ultimate Closer of The Show!!!!!! Very Perfect!!!!! Here It Is: Shout To The Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXEraRnE4o

Now I don't want anyone to leave! They should just perform amazing songs together throughout the summer on National TV! :rockon: I love these last 2 performances by the top 8!!! I want a cd with all of them singing together!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:25 am

Mae

I agree with you about this being the most talented ever. I don't think it is in any way. For me season 5 will always hold that spot, these guys are good yes but with a line up like Taylo, Elliott, Kat, Kellie, Chris, etc etc they can not be better, for me the whole show has taken a step backwards, season 5 was so much FUN and I really think that is missing this season, even the judges are strange this season, as far as last season I did't really pay a whole lot of attention to it honestly, I knew Jordin would win from the get go just like I think that David A will take this season because they want them to win. Sorry for anyone who say that they think different but for me David A has had very bland performances and everything pretty much sounds the same, JMO, He's good but not that good and the judges don't seem to think he cna do anyhing wrong, just like Jordin last season. again JMO. I loved David H this season and after he left the show kind of became secondary to me but have been throwing a few votes to Jason C now, he's good just not the best.

As far as the songs they record, Clive thinks he knows people better then they know themself, and I've said this on the AI board, IF YOU LIKE AN IDOL hope they don't WIN, after they do their life or their music is not theirs.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 am

no one sings better then Taylor Hicks.    no one. 

sorry, Elvis. 

that isn't to say Brooke isn't good, however is she better singer/performer then Taylor??   HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Is Cook better then Daughtry??   well if he gets the radio play that Chris does lets all hope so for my ears sake.    Thank God for country stations.  

Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 am

and this isn't the most talented season - that was season five.

and they are no more talented then last years group.   And fact when it comes to vocals Sligh pipes beats anyone that in this years group.

Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Seasons three and five had the most talented singers for me. Taylor, of cousre, will always be no. 1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:36 pm

I have watched from season three on. I will say that, Taylor, Elliott, Bucky and Chris made season five the best. Also though, this year is surprizing me. That talent is sparkling and I am impressed. Beat season five... I dont think anyone can. The talent on the stage that year was just unbeatable in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Of course I'll be the first to say that Season 5 was the very best they've had talent wise, but it was more than just the talent that season, to me it was FUN to watch, I mean it was so lighthearted and funny at times and different for some reason, I loved season 5 and can never get tired of watching it, This season is ok but they are all way to serious and I don't think they are having the fun that the idols that season 5 had. JMO
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:30 am

mae wrote:

no one sings better then Taylor Hicks.    no one. 

sorry, Elvis. 

that isn't to say Brooke isn't good, however is she better singer/performer then Taylor??   HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Is Cook better then Daughtry??   well if he gets the radio play that Chris does lets all hope so for my ears sake.    Thank God for country stations.  

I couldn't expect anyone here to say she's better than Taylor on a Taylor site? No but If you do like Brooke better I love you. :kisses: That's not to say Taylor isn't good at all. Taylor is GREAT!!!! I was dissapointed with his cd and from what I've heard of Brooke she will make a Great cd. And I truly think whether or not she wins she'll have a great cd. They'd be different I'm sure but Brooke won't do anything that's not her. And the producers know that.
And HECK YES!!!!!!!! (notice I don't swear, at least not very often) (another of many, many, many reasons I LOVE BROOKE she's very wholesome) She is a better singer/performer than Taylor. Of course this is my opinion and that is yours. "Let It Be" was the most beautiful performance on Idol Ever!!!!! The Only one that is close was that video up there that I posted, yep "Shout To The Lord"

And For those of you who would like to know
Brooke Better than Taylor
D. Cook Better than Daughtry
Carly better than Kat (though I really don't like either, Carly is slightly talented where as Kat wasn't)
Michael better than Ace
Castro better than Bucky

Kellie better than Kristy
Elliot Better than Archuleta
Paris Better than Syesha

So yeah it's better this year. Go seasons 5 & 7!!!! They are definitely the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to whoever said that winning Idol is not the best thing for them, it varies on who that someone is. If Archuleta wins he would come out with the same cd regardless as if he didn't. Why? No originality he wants someone telling him what to sing.
If David Cook wins I think he would come out with a great cd. Why? Because they have had experience with a rocker in the same genre, I'm sure you remember Daughtry. Also it'll be close to the same thing if he doesn't win.
If Brooke wins she will come out with a great cd too. Now this one I'm sure would not be the same. She would probably write most the songs if she doesn't win, yet if she does win she is no pushover. Now honestly if she wins she could do really, really well with it. She's Folk-pop (notice the pop). Just like Carrie is country-pop. Therefore I think she'd do the best of the idols since Carrie in selling cds if she wins.
Now I don't think it's always this way every case is different. But I do know I'll be voting for Brooke because even if she will do better not winning because it would be the best finale ever if it was Brooke vs. D. Cook. Just like it would've been the best finale ever if it were to be Taylor vs. Daughtry and since I like Brooke and Cook better this would be AMAZING!!!!!

Not to mention the exposer for winning American Idol. Like for Taylor he is gonna be super-popular once he releases his true album. Would it have been better if he didn't win? I honestly don't know. Better for him right away yes, but better in the long run I'm not so sure. All the Soul Patrol that voted him to win will be back after he puts out his true album.

Once you are in the top 4 I believe you'll do well anyways. And this season I wouldn't be surprised if all of the top 8 did well.

And someone said Sligh? You've got to be kidding right? I liked him, but he was in no way better than this top 8 overall. I personally like him better than only Carly and Syesha this year. Yes he should've made it farther I think, but there were only 3 really talented people last year. From the beginning it was that easy to pick them out. Doolittle, Sparks, and Lewis. This year it's not so easy. I thought Amanda was gonna be in the top 2 with Brooke. There is that much talent this year. Now a few sneaky ones got through somehow like Ramiele, Chikezie, and Syesha all of which shouldn't have made the top 12. While taking the spots of Asia'h and Alaina.
But anyways biggest talent on Idol Ever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:29 am

before i go to bed 833804 I had not planned on replying to this post but after having read all the posts I feel I must say something. In my opinion Season 5 was definitely the best season for talent not only because of the uniqueness of adorable Taylor but for the variety that was shown among the contestants. Also, I believe Sandi mentioned how fun that season was and I so agree. It was a joy to tune in each and every week.

Last year I did like many of the contestants with my top choices being Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Phil Stacey and Chris Sligh. Each time any of these singers appeared I just felt happy watching and hearing them. I did buy Blake Lewis's cd which is a good one but so look forward to getting music from the four I mentioned. Jordin's cd except for "Tattoo" is a real bore as each song sounds the same. I once again have to say American Idol does not believe in fairness at all after the shameful show I saw last night honoring Jordin with plaques and the cruel elimination of Michael. Totally classless indeed.

Now for the remaining contestants. This year, they are too serious I think and I feel for them as none of them appear to be truly safe. I have decided without a doubt that I will be most interested in the music of Carly, the 3 Davids and now Michael. I love his bluesy vibe and hope he makes a cd in that vein. Amanda is also a possibility for me. BROOKE AND JASON ARE TOTAL BORES! Sorry, but I am hoping they get eliminated soon as I am tired of their yawning performances. Kristy of course is a definite no-no for me. I hate the new country pretty much with a few exceptions.

I know we all have our own tastes in music and now that I have stated mine it's time to go. Hope all have a great week ahead. Toodles! before i go to bed 322546

before i go to bed 600701 One last thing, of all the seasons of idol no one has ever given me the joy that Taylor has for his unique talent and entertaining moments on idol and even today. Our handsome guy has deserved better than he got but I along with the real true soul patrollers who adore this man will keep his career alive. Taylor is my all-time idol and no one has yet come close to his greatness in all the years of idol.

Last edited by concertcris on Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:45 am

Here's my 2 cents. This season is boring as CC has said. The contestants just aren't giving it their all, letting their hair down and having fun. That's the one thing about last year I liked. Blake Lewis' turn on Bon Jovi was a real treat. He made it different and fun. Season 5 will always remain in my mind the most fun season of all and not just because of Taylor (although he had alot to do with it). Bucky and Elliott were great as well. ;)
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Taylor Hicks - a heart full of soul and a soul full of music.   When you want music real music then Taylor Hicks is the one you want.   Play Taylor Hicks loud - Soul Patrol Proud.    The best vocals, pipes and chops the good Lord ever created.   Love, Joy, Peace and Soul Patrol.   
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 pm

You go girl! Taylors music is the best in town. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:36 pm

denib wrote:
You go girl! Taylors music is the best in town. Enough said.

woo hoo I so agree!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:43 am

geewindu wrote:

I couldn't expect anyone here to say she's better than Taylor on a Taylor site? No but If you do like Brooke better I love you. :kisses: That's not to say Taylor isn't good at all. Taylor is GREAT!!!! I was dissapointed with his cd and from what I've heard of Brooke she will make a Great cd. And I truly think whether or not she wins she'll have a great cd. They'd be different I'm sure but Brooke won't do anything that's not her. And the producers know that.[/size]
[size=20]And HECK YES!!!!!!!! (notice I don't swear, at least not very often) (another of many, many, many reasons I LOVE BROOKE she's very wholesome) She is a better singer/performer than Taylor. Of course this is my opinion and that is yours. "Let It Be" was the most beautiful performance on Idol Ever!!!!! The Only one that is close was that video up there that I posted, yep "Shout To The Lord"

And For those of you who would like to know
Brooke Better than Taylor
D. Cook Better than Daughtry
Carly better than Kat (though I really don't like either, Carly is slightly talented where as Kat wasn't)
Michael better than Ace
Castro better than Bucky

Kellie better than Kristy
Elliot Better than Archuleta
Paris Better than Syesha

So yeah it's better this year. Go seasons 5 & 7!!!! They are definitely the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to whoever said that winning Idol is not the best thing for them, it varies on who that someone is. If Archuleta wins he would come out with the same cd regardless as if he didn't. Why? No originality he wants someone telling him what to sing.
If David Cook wins I think he would come out with a great cd. Why? Because they have had experience with a rocker in the same genre, I'm sure you remember Daughtry. Also it'll be close to the same thing if he doesn't win.
If Brooke wins she will come out with a great cd too. Now this one I'm sure would not be the same. She would probably write most the songs if she doesn't win, yet if she does win she is no pushover. Now honestly if she wins she could do really, really well with it. She's Folk-pop (notice the pop). Just like Carrie is country-pop. Therefore I think she'd do the best of the idols since Carrie in selling cds if she wins.
Now I don't think it's always this way every case is different. But I do know I'll be voting for Brooke because even if she will do better not winning because it would be the best finale ever if it was Brooke vs. D. Cook. Just like it would've been the best finale ever if it were to be Taylor vs. Daughtry and since I like Brooke and Cook better this would be AMAZING!!!!!

Not to mention the exposer for winning American Idol. Like for Taylor he is gonna be super-popular once he releases his true album. Would it have been better if he didn't win? I honestly don't know. Better for him right away yes, but better in the long run I'm not so sure. All the Soul Patrol that voted him to win will be back after he puts out his true album.

Once you are in the top 4 I believe you'll do well anyways. And this season I wouldn't be surprised if all of the top 8 did well.

And someone said Sligh? You've got to be kidding right? I liked him, but he was in no way better than this top 8 overall. I personally like him better than only Carly and Syesha this year. Yes he should've made it farther I think, but there were only 3 really talented people last year. From the beginning it was that easy to pick them out. Doolittle, Sparks, and Lewis. This year it's not so easy. I thought Amanda was gonna be in the top 2 with Brooke. There is that much talent this year. Now a few sneaky ones got through somehow like Ramiele, Chikezie, and Syesha all of which shouldn't have made the top 12. While taking the spots of Asia'h and Alaina.
But anyways biggest talent on Idol Ever!!!!!

First off, I wasn't going to reply to this thread 'cause I don't get into these things as Season 5 was two years ago and it doesn't really matter anymore IMO. But I have to agree 100% with what gee said. Everything he said.

Everyone that knows me knows how much I adore Taylor. But I can't agree with most of his fans on most things. Taylor is an excellent performer, but IMO he is not the best singer out there. I didn't like his post-Idol CD very much. I liked a few songs but I don't listen to it. I love Elliott and actually like his CD Better than Taylor's

Season 6....I can't remember much of what happened or even the entire Top 12.

I believe that this season is the best so far. I think they are having fun. Do you watch their group performances on results night and as corny as they are the contestants are having a blast. You have to remember that a lot of these contestants tried it in the music business and failed and this is like their last chance so I really think they take it seriously. Everyone would be complaining if they were goofing around and not taking it seriously at all. This is what they want to do for a career and they don't want to screw it up.

I actually am really tired hearing about how AI mistreated Taylor. I'm sorry but I think it's a waste of breath. HOw do any of us know that they didn't ask Taylor to come back and he said no or he already had other obligations? We don't. Yes...they gave Jordin her little records on stage. The only other person that have done that for is Carrie that I can remember.

I just think that because season 5 was two years ago why are people so pissed off. We know nothing about what happens behind the scenes. I could care less. I just want to enjoy the music. I don't want to get involved in all the music business crap because I"m sure it would piss me off. I'm just tired of hearing all about it and I usually don't respond and I"m not going to again regarding how AI screwed Taylor. We are not his managers. We are fans. Can't we all just enjoy the music?

I love Taylor and his music. I love American Idol Season 7. I love American Idol in general and nothing that happens on the business end of the music industry is going to change my mind. I have my own mind and my own opinions and I absolutely love music and when good people come along I'm there to listen and support in any way I can, which is buying the CDs and going to concerts when I can. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:22 am

:shock: Wow Angie, you sure said a mouthful and boy we could really have a big debate on this one as I totally disagree with most of what you and gee said in your posts. However, I think each of us is entitled to our opinions and regardless I still feel Taylor was treated badly by American Idol as well as the Clive Davis group.

Examples:

American Idol for not introducing Taylor properly last year and of course the negative comments that Simon the jerk keeps putting out there. Nigel the prune-face boy saying America got Season 5 wrong is also a bunch of hogwash.

Clive Davis for no real promotion on Taylor's cd. My goodness where I live most of the radio stations were not even sent a copy to play and the ones that did had to request it from the record company. Thanksfully some of the stations had brains.

before i go to bed 322546 I personally have loved many of the cds that have come out of American Idol. I own all 3 of Taylor's cds and feel his "Under The Radar" is the best of the 3. Elliott's cds are awesome in my book and it is a joy to listen to them. Bo Bice's "See The Light" is one of my favorites but he did that by himself without AI and it is so much better in my opinion that "The Real Thing". Clay Aiken's cds all are good in my opinion. I have bought other idols cds also and do enjoy them. My latest purchase was Randy Jackson's Music Club and it is totally awesome. (Love hearing Elliott on "Real Love")

🎶 At this point, the only respect I do have for American Idol is they continue to bring us some great talent and that is the reason I continue to watch. Also I do like Ryan, Randy and Paula. Simon is a yuck I think. However I must add that none of the judges have ever swayed my thinking on who I like or do not like and like a true trouper I will continue to support my favorites regardless of anyone's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:05 am

Taylor Hicks is the best vocalist ever - on and off idol. His self-title cd is awesome because it is Taylor singing. I love every song on there, especially the ones he wrote himself - the Deal, Hell of a Day and Soul Thing. Plus he co-wrote Give Me Tonight. My favorites that on there that he didn't write is Just To Feel that Way and Dream Myself Awake -{ which should have been his first single from the cd. IMO}
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:22 pm

I am prolly gonna regret this, but....
My opinion is that I truly enjoy Tay and his music. They are the bright spots in my otherwise pretty exhausting life. And I had fun and couldn't miss season 5. Hadn't watched before, but tried to enjoy season 6 and found I could wait to see what happened. Seven? Meh, I'm working it out. There are some who are phenominal on there, and some who really don't get my adrenaline flowing - and the ones I personally like have all mostly headed home and I am too bored to catch all the rest. Could be that no one has managed to hold my heart in their hands like so many did season 5. Might be because I'm far too busy with school and thus distracted. Who knows? But there's always room at the time, and cream always rises to it. We'll see.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:25 pm

CC I know we could debate this forever and that is why I usually don't say anything because I'm in the minority of Taylor fans that don't dwell on or discuss his association with AI and how they treated him. I respect everyones opinion even though I sometimes don't agree and this is one of those times....maybe Taylor was treated badly, but what I'm saying is that it was two years ago and who cares anymore. Not me. I'm not going to dwell in the past or get involved in all of that as it doesn't matter to me and doesn't change my opinion on anything or anyone. He's probably not the only one coming out of AI but I hear more about Taylor because I frequent fan sites who are talking about it and I read about it.

Nobody changes my mind on who my favorites are either. I like who I like no matter what other fans say or even the judges.

With regards to his post Idol CD....I don't like his original songs on it becasue I think they sound too overproduced compared to the originals on his Pre-Idol CDs. Those are the ones I love the most. Taylor is someone I'd rather see perform live than listen to his CD. I love Taylor.

Now I didn't add up there that I think Brooke is better than Taylor...that is one thing I do disagree on with gee. I think Brooke is a lot like Taylor and I like them equally at this point. I've been able to hear Brooke's pre-Idol CD (some of it anyway) and some live performances she's done with her original music and she is awesome. She knows how to work the stage and the crowd, something IMO she has not fully done on AI. I don't find her or Jason boring just because they play piano or guitar. Lots and lots of musicians out there only 'hide' behind their instruments and go on to be mega stars.

We can debate this until the cows come home and never agree, but I just had to voice my opinion on this whole thing 'cause I knew when they presented Jordin with her awards that there would be controversy. I do believe the only reason her song No Air has become a hit is because Chris Brown sings with her. I think 'they' did that to boost her sales. I never did really like that song as they repeat those words over and over, but I did enjoy the performance on AI.

That is all I have to say about that 🆒
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:33 pm

My hat off to you Angie. It's good to have an opinion of your own. Although I love Taylor like it's no bodys business I certainly enjoy other music as well. I love Elliot's cd and Blake Lewis' too. Different opinions and thoughts are what make the world go round.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:26 pm

It is more like wow Angie, i don't know where you been or where you are coming from.   You keeping saying that was two years ago, that was two years ago.   Like the bad treatment of Taylor Hicks started and ended with Season Five.   Oh only if that was the case, however that ISN'T the case at all.   Taylor deserves so much better then the poop that is thrown on him; the poop they try to bury him with.   No I really don't get it at all and this isn't the first time you are like that 'was two years ago' and i didn't get it those times at all.   If only it was two years ago, if only it was in just season five.   However sadly it isn't.    

Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:51 pm

I think I might understand what your saying mae:
If only it wasnt 2 years ago. (Because J records and him just split) and if only it was just season five. American Idol has indeed picked THERE favorite and boosted that Favorite to over the top rateings. Yup Clive owns the Bee Hive and keeps the singers making his honesy. That is what it is all about for him.
However what I belive Angie is saying is. Taylor is no longer associated with Idol. So let Tay be free and to move away from his sterio typical branding that the show gave him. Quit worrying about what has happened and enjoy more of what will happen now that he is free. The guy sure as hell isnt broke and his true fans will follow him. Yup Clive sucks we all know this.. so let Tay be free and move on to happier thoughts.

Oh and Yes Ang, although I love my Tay.. he is NOT my only idol.
I am awe struck over Elton John.. the man amazes me. Always will. I am not going to say he sucks just because I enjoy Taylor as well haahaa. I am sure Taylor enjoys more then one tune...
HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:55 am

DreamHrt wrote:
I think I might understand what your saying mae:
If only it wasnt 2 years ago. (Because J records and him just split) and if only it was just season five. American Idol has indeed picked THERE favorite and boosted that Favorite to over the top rateings. Yup Clive owns the Bee Hive and keeps the singers making his honesy. That is what it is all about for him.
However what I belive Angie is saying is. Taylor is no longer associated with Idol. So let Tay be free and to move away from his sterio typical branding that the show gave him. Quit worrying about what has happened and enjoy more of what will happen now that he is free. The guy sure as hell isnt broke and his true fans will follow him. Yup Clive sucks we all know this.. so let Tay be free and move on to happier thoughts.

Oh and Yes Ang, although I love my Tay.. he is NOT my only idol.
I am awe struck over Elton John.. the man amazes me. Always will. I am not going to say he sucks just because I enjoy Taylor as well haahaa. I am sure Taylor enjoys more then one tune...
HUGS

That is exactly what I'm saying Jodie. I used to get into all this and be upset about what they were doing to Taylor, but I realized I had more important things in my life to worry about and made the decision to just sit back and enjoy his music. It's a lot more fun that way and I'm a happier person because of it 🆒
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:48 am

At the risk of needing a bulletproof vest in here (ha-ha) I going say something that i felt for a long time now. And this being a Taylor Hicks fan club it may not go over very well. Still here I go;

I was really really happy when Taylor won the title. However more often then not since then, even long before the split, I wish he would have lost the title and went with a different recording company. One that would respect him as a person, as the true musical artist and vocalist he is and give him his due and release to him creative control over his works. And yes you are reading this right that is exactly what i am saying. I wish that Taylor would have lost the title, because he would have been much better off.

Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:56 am

Angie - You said in a earlier post you didn't like Taylor Hicks' cd and didn't listen to it.  Now you are telling us you enjoy his music.   How can you enjoy Taylor's music if you don't like his cd and won't listen to it?? 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

before i go to bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: before i go to bed   before i go to bed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

before i go to bed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: