Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

can you duet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

can you duet Empty
PostSubject: can you duet   can you duet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 pm

is anyone here watching Can You Duet??
is the public going to get to vote like the do with American Idol and America Gots Talent??
i was just wondering, cause i haven't heard one way or another.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

can you duet Empty
PostSubject: Re: can you duet   can you duet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 pm

can you duet 72213 I am not really watching this show but did catch a small section of it today but was on the telephone so really did not hear what was happening. Since that show is on CMT, you can actually go to that website and in the search engine, key in the show's name. They will give you all the details there as well as the times it will be on. Hope this helps. Also, you might want to join their newsletter as I did and they send an update every week to my e-mail about everything that is going on in the country field of music. Some of their articles are pretty interesting. By the way the newsletter is free.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

can you duet Empty
PostSubject: Re: can you duet   can you duet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:35 am

No I'm not, This time of year it's hard to watch anything NEW, it sounds a little intersting but not going to chance getting stuck on something else I can not miss ha....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

can you duet Empty
PostSubject: Re: can you duet   can you duet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can you duet
Page 1 of 1