Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor & Timberflake A Duet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merrymax
Super Mod
Super Mod
merrymax

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Taylor & Timberflake A Duet? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor & Timberflake A Duet?   Taylor & Timberflake A Duet? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:14 am

Noooooooooooooooooo :) :)

But they both were sideline guests at the Green Bay Packers/Bret Favre game. Taylor was the handsome and sexy one!

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/sports/arvia/593181,100807arviaweb.article
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor & Timberflake A Duet?   Taylor & Timberflake A Duet? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:28 am

:shock: I was surprised when I read about this myself. Taylor of course being such a great guy would be nice but on the other hand I would not even have spoke to Justin Timbercrap because he has put down Tay big time in the news.

It amazes me how creepy Justin has turned out since his N'Sync days. Not only will I not support his career but he has pretty much made a total jerk of himself with all his bad comments about the N'Sync days, Britney Spears, nasty remarks in regards to some fans and of course his comments about Taylor. Not to mention that fiasco with Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl. He definitely put the blame on her with his lying face. 🤥

I could get real nasty on what I think of him but I would be Taylor & Timberflake A Duet? 17486 so I will just say I have no use for this jerk at all!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor & Timberflake A Duet?   Taylor & Timberflake A Duet? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:55 pm

Eww Justin TimberFAKE. I dont see what anyone sees in not only his music but his personally really... yup

Taylor & Timberflake A Duet? 17486
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor & Timberflake A Duet?   Taylor & Timberflake A Duet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor & Timberflake A Duet?
Page 1 of 1