Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Is this the week that Jason Castro really makes his move? Neil Diamond week will give the American idol dark horse plenty of options for a number that can vault him into the top three. The consensus seems to be that the final show will be David Archuleta versus rocker David Cook, but what if Castro shows up to crash the party?

American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost? (Fox)

Some conventional wisdom also seems to be moving towards a shocking elimination and one of the girls, Brooke White or Syesha Mercado, making a run at the final two. The only shocking elimination right now would be David Cook, and it would be just a stunning as when Chris Daughtry was voted off and didn't even make the top three during season five.

That put Elliott Yamin, Katharine McPhee and eventual winner Taylor Hicks as the top three. Some believe that Jason could be this year's Elliott Yamin, while many believe that if Brooke White can get it together she can be this season's Katharine McPhee. Of course that would lead to a finals blow out as David Archuleta would play the role of taylor hicks as he has all the votes.

But now it is all about building a career and the Neil Diamond week might really help Jason Castro boost his profile. Check out all of our American idol coverage here. Tuesday night will be big for all of the contestants, but especially Syesha Mercado, Brooke White and Jason Castro as one of them is going home on Wednesday night.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272620271.shtml
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:03 pm

American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost 833804 Again my two cents about who will be leaving. I definitely have a feeling it will be Syesha and this is only because she does not have the fan base that the others do. Another factor of course is that she has been in the bottom 3 numerous times.

As for Brooke and Jason no doubt one of them will be in the bottom 2 for sure but I suspect they will survive another week. I honestly see as the final 3 Brooke and the two Davids and again this is mainly because of fan base although at this point of the show I think David Cook should win the whole thing with David Archuleta being the runner-up. I know for sure that all my votes will be going to both of the Davids when the time comes close as currently I have no urge to vote for anyone.

Neither Brooke or Jason interest me at all.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:27 pm

personally Jason should have went weeks ago. Nothing about him impresses me at all. Im sure he has gotton by on his boyish looks. The teenagers must love him.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 pm

I like Jason, maybe because they give him such a hard time of it. I am not a fan of either of the Davids and think that either one of them could come out on stage and just stand there and the judges would praise them for it, and that is so wrong, David A has made mistakes and been honored for those mistakes, Just my opinion but I tell ya they know who is going to win and not because they are good guessers. I honestly believe that... Thsi is not a competion this season, it's been David A from before the show even started..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:06 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
personally Jason should have went weeks ago. Nothing about him impresses me at all. Im sure he has gotton by on his boyish looks. The teenagers must love him.

American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost 399539 Yea, Jason should have left a long time ago. I honestly thought he was hitting the road last week but that thought blew up in my face. American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost 645528
I see the two Davids going head to head on the final week. My pick is David Cook. David A is good and all but still alittle too young to handle it all. You never know though...he might surprise us.

Last edited by denib on Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:07 pm

I like Jason, for one thing he's the only one that was in the top 12 that did not have some sort of music connection before the show, lhe was a drummer in a band but never sang, and he's a good kid, does mission work from what I hear, Oh well, if and when he goes I'll be satisfied, I must have a losing year this season, first Asia'h then David H and then Jason, I do see it to be a 3 guy final though, Because I don't think the two Davids can be taken out even if no one votes for them. JMO
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:15 am

I think Jason's fanbase will keep him around for the final that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost   American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol Finalist Jason Castro: Neil Diamond Week Boost
Page 1 of 1