Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Jason Castro: "ready to go home"?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Jason Castro: "ready to go home"? Empty
PostSubject: Jason Castro: "ready to go home"?   Jason Castro: "ready to go home"? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:00 pm

He made it through Paulagate 2008, but is American Idol's Jason Castro ready to call it quits? EW's Jessica Shaw was on the scene as the Idols rehearsed for Neil Diamond week (read her "Why Song Selection Matters" feature here) and spoke with Castro on Monday afternoon: "I'll get around to practicing," he promised her, after noting that his brother and a friend had visited over the weekend and that his Saturday meeting with Diamond had gone "really bad" because he didn't yet know his songs. "What happens happens. I'll sing and if people like it, they like it. And if they don't, they don't. I'm kind of ready to go home."

You're kind of ready to walk off America's biggest stage???

"It's been overwhelming," Castro continued. "I got 150 balloons yesterday delivered to the studio because people heard I was sick last week. That's cool, but that's just weird."

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/05/jason-castro-am.html?xid=email-alert-americanidol-20080502-item1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Jason Castro: "ready to go home"?
Page 1 of 1