Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul Empty
PostSubject: Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul   Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Simon Cowell did not mince words today when asked whether Paula Abdul should have apologized to Jason Castro this week for critiquing his second song before he'd even sung it. "I don't think [an apology] is necessary, to be honest with you," the American Idol judge told reporters while promoting America's Got Talent at NBC's summer season press day in Pasadena. "I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. It was a live show. She made a mistake. He's a grown-up. Look, it's a high class problem. He's singing in front of 25 million people. They're all lucky to be on the show. You've got to put it in perspective. The year it becomes normal is the year I'll probably leave. I genuinely like it when it's a bit loopy."

Cowell did not hide his feelings about the Idol songwriting competition, which last year yielded the oft-mocked "This Is My Now" for winner Jordin Sparks. "I have nothing to do with it — I'd like to bring in the best songwriters in the world," said Cowell, who joked, "You can guarantee either the word 'proud' or 'moment' will be in the song. How about 'I'm Proud to Be in this Moment Now'?" When asked if the final two will get to change up the arrangement to better suit their vocal styles, Cowell hinted at a glimmer of hope: "I won't give it away, but there's a slight change to last year which is going to be an improvement."

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/05/simon-cowell-de.html?xid=email-alert-americanidol-20080505-item1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul   Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:21 pm

clap I'm glad that Simon is defending Paula. This whole thing has indeed been totally blown out of proportion. Let's forget it and move on for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell defends Paula Abdul
Page 1 of 1