Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Paula Abdul's Next Gig

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Paula Abdul's Next Gig Empty
PostSubject: Paula Abdul's Next Gig   Paula Abdul's Next Gig Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:05 pm

hello Just a heads up that tonight on VH1 Paula is the host of the new show entitled "VH1 Divas". I live on the west coast and the time is 9:00 pm in my area. I plan to watch to see how it goes. Also waiting to get info on when her newest cd will be released which I will pass on once I get the date.

Have a great night everyone!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul's Next Gig   Paula Abdul's Next Gig Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:13 am

Paula Abdul's Next Gig 322546 Hi there once again. Just finished watching the Divas show and it was quite good. Loved the new song out by Jordin Sparks and Leona Lewis. Paula did a nice job being the hostess but the best part was her imitation of Ellen DeGeneres. It was so good I thought it was Ellen at first. Other performers included Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Adele and Miley Cyrus. They also had duets. Leona was paired with Cyndi Lauper (This was good). Jennifer was with Stevie Wonder but sadly I was not wild about the song they sang together. Miley was paired with Sheryl Crow. It was good especially since I am not that big of a fan of Miley. Adele sang with India Arie, just love that song "Video". Jordin sang with Martina McBride (they can really sound alike but this was quite good). Closing the show was Kelly Clarkson with Melissa Ethridge. This was a great way to end this very entertaining show. Side note: Kelly is getting so heavy and hopefully will not have health problems.

Anyhow, this was a very good show and hope you all got the chance to watch.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul's Next Gig   Paula Abdul's Next Gig Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Darn, I missed it. I'll have to pay more attention next time it airs. Thanks for giving a re-cap. Sounds like Paula isn't hurting any for leaving American Idol. Good for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul's Next Gig   Paula Abdul's Next Gig Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:01 am

Hey Deni, a friend of mine says that bit with Paula doing Ellen DeGeneras is on youtube. You might want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul's Next Gig   Paula Abdul's Next Gig Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 am

Oh cool!! Thanks for the info. I will certainly do that. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul's Next Gig   Paula Abdul's Next Gig Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Hm. So many Idol alums. Maybe our baby'll get a spot on there. Oh wai - divas. Girls huh? Shucks!
And I love Cyndi. Just sayin'.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul's Next Gig   Paula Abdul's Next Gig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paula Abdul's Next Gig
Page 1 of 1