Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Will Paula be Back next season??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Will Paula be Back next season?? Empty
PostSubject: Will Paula be Back next season??   Will Paula be Back next season?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 am

Paula said to the Associated Press that she's very optimistic thaqt she will return as a judge next season. She said. "It's been an interesting journey. It's something that I'll always would want to be a part of."I guess we don't have to worry about her leaving as of right now.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31767714/ns/enterta...
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Will Paula be Back next season??   Will Paula be Back next season?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:55 am

Will Paula be Back next season?? 833804 I certainly hope she will be back as I adore Paula even with all her antics. She is the perfect foil to Simon. Let's face it Kara is not half as interesting as Paula. However I will give Kara a plug for her awesome show-up of the bikini girl. That was indeed priceless.

Just a reminder that Paula is releasing a new album this fall. I am so looking forward to getting it as I own all of her prior music.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Will Paula be Back next season??   Will Paula be Back next season?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 pm

I heard last night on "Showbiz" that Paula has been invited to keep with the show as long as it's on the air, she's looking forward to the new season with Randy and Simon but didn't mention Kara??
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Will Paula be Back next season??   Will Paula be Back next season?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Besides Ryan, Paula is one of the reasons I watch AI. I just love her. I'm glad she will be back next season too.

I'm in agreement with you CC. Kara is terrific but not near as interesting as Paula. Can't wait for the next season to start. I've been following Idol news on Twitter and it sounds like the talent will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Paula be Back next season??   Will Paula be Back next season?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Paula be Back next season??
Page 1 of 1