Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8

Go down 
+2
concertcris
DreamHrt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:34 pm

They do have thier favorites every year and I so think that's wrong of them. I know it's hard NOT TO but they should not voice it so openly and show it so often.. Now with the new AI lawsuit I wonder what will happen...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Do yall realize Taylor was the only one in his group never to fall into the bottom??
Chris did several times.
And Paris was better then Chris, Elliott and Kat and should have been in the final two with Taylor!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:34 pm

I think of the ones you named Elliott was there the most, Kat I believe was in the bottom 2 or 3 2 or 3 times and Chris at least a couple Paris was in the bottom 3 twice and the bottom 2 once and then of course when she left. Kellie was never in the bottom either until she went home. Taylor was NEVER in the bottom...
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:53 pm

wietzema wrote:
I think of the ones you named Elliott was there the most, Kat I believe was in the bottom 2 or 3 2 or 3 times and Chris at least a couple Paris was in the bottom 3 twice and the bottom 2 once and then of course when she left. Kellie was never in the bottom either until she went home. Taylor was NEVER in the bottom...
Brooke was only in the bottom 2 twice and Michael Johns wasn't ever just like Kellie. I don't know if Michael's career will be as successful as Kellie's is though. It depends if he picks the right songs. that and it's easier to make it in country than anywhere else after being on idol.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Very ture Gee, and plus Kellie is country and I really think that makes a big difference as well. Country is HUGE and it seems there are more and more country singers than the others.
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:15 am

wietzema wrote:
Very ture Gee, and plus Kellie is country and I really think that makes a big difference as well. Country is HUGE and it seems there are more and more country singers than the others.
I wouldn't know if there was or not. I know a lot of country singers and they have 3 awards shows for country music every year but I cannot compare it to any other genre except Christian since I hardly listen to anything besides those two when I turn my radio on. I love a lot of country music, like with anything there are songs I do not like but overall it's my favorite genre. I think down the line Brooke may even consider a country album. Her voice is really good for it and Jewel just did a country album after being in more of Brooke's folk genre for years and it just made number one on the country charts. I'd love it. But then again Brooke could probably sing the ABCs and I could love it, haha, I know I'm hopeless.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:15 am

There are some country that I do like, I like some of Carrie Underwood songs but I'm old more of the Tammy Wynett and Lorretta Lynn type.. Now those were country...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8   'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'American Idol': How YOU Would Improve It for Season 8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2