Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

sucky 7

Go down 
+3
wietzema
DreamHrt
Taysiah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

sucky 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sucky 7   sucky 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:35 am

hi everyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

sucky 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sucky 7   sucky 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi Mae... :thumbs:
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

sucky 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sucky 7   sucky 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:05 am

Let's see the sucky seven are Kat Mcphee, Syesha, Anthony Federov, Mikala Gordon, Chris Richardson, LaKisha Jones, and duh here Sanjaya. Those are the sucky 7. Mainly for the fact that either I didn't like them and/or as with all cases they stayed longer than they should've. And I'd like to add Haley too making a sucky 8.

This must've been what you meant by sucky seven as Season seven was THE BEST SEASON EVER!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I know you will never like this season mae but for me it was by far the BEST season ever. The only other one that I considered going to the tour for was Season five as I would've loved to see Taylor, and even Pickler. Heck a lot of them were pretty good, but I do have to agree with DreamHrt, Kat who? :)

Season 7 has Brooke!!!!!!!! My favorite artist of all time!!!!!! Woooo!!!!!!!!!!! And David Cook my 4th fave idol (after Tay and Carrie) and has Jason who I also really like.

My dream 10 idol tour would be....
1. Brooke White
2. Taylor Hicks
3. Carrie Underwood
4. David Cook
5. Amanda Overmyer
6. Kellie Pickler
7. Jason Castro
8. Elliot Yamin
9. Kristy Lee Cook
10. Melinda Doolittle and/or Blake Lewis (I like Melinda better on the show but I think I'm starting to like Blake better now)
But I also like Jordin Sparks, Anwar Robinson, and Phil Stacey(who I didn't start liking much until right before he was booted).

As you can see from my list what my obviously fave season's were. Season six though I liked some of the talent was pretty boring, and had a lot of people that weren't that good compared to 5. And after having such a bad year it made season 7 seem even better than it was I think. Even that though overall the season 7 talent was better than #5 in my mind. Taylor did win making it an awesome ending to a series, and even though Brooke didn't make it as far I still overall like season 7 better. Afterall she came back to sing TYC and it was the best performance on a night filled with some great ones. Castro's Hallelujah was absolutely amazing too.
Overall great season. What would've made it better? Brooke making it to the finale with David Cook and Overmyer getting to at least go on tour. I was hoping she'd possibly even make the finale with Brooke early on before I started liking Cook.

To sum it all up Season 7 was the best season yet and while it's possible next season will be better overall since Brooke was in this group I highly, highly doubt it. She is one talented lady and I'm really glad they let the contestants play instruments this season. It livened the show up a bit. If Taylor was able to play that harmonica of his and the tamborine and his guitar. Not to mention some of the other contestants doing the same it would've been really close to season 7. I like my musicians. :)

Season 7 blew the others out of the water!!!!!

P.S. I'll be finding out tomorrow one way or the other if I'll be able to get to go see the Idol tour in UT. I only need 3 seats so I'm really hoping they are not sold out yet. I really hope I'll be able to go. Brooke singing Let It Be will be like woah!!!!!! I'll be on cloud nine for a loooooooooooooong time. She made it my favorite song ever!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

sucky 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sucky 7   sucky 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:07 am

hee my favorite 7 of the seasons I've watched, 1 and 2 thanks to rewind, are

1-Taylor
2-David Hernandez
3-Elliott
4-Bo
5-Clay
6-Patrick Hall,(season 5 but didn't make the top 12)
7-Bucky

As you can see they are all guys, ha...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

sucky 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sucky 7   sucky 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:23 pm

suckyest season over all - season 7
suckyest contestant over all - sundance head
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

sucky 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sucky 7   sucky 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 pm

and now that i have heard three singles by three different contestants - will i know now just how sucky season 7 really is.

I really think the contestant that will be the most successful in the long run of thing from that season is the one that never even made it to the top 24. Thank God for Warner Brothers.