Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3 Empty
PostSubject: American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3   American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:23 am

I had no idea that Jason Castro had his share of "Dreadheads" around here until I wrote a story about him and fellow "American Idol" finalist Brooke White. Some folks out there just love this guy.

To help AI fans wait out the hours until the Top 10 finalists perform Thursday at the Save Mart Center, I'm sharing some AI news:

Auditions soon will be underway for Season 8, including a July 17 stop in San Francisco.
We know Ruben Studdard just got married, but did you know this about Season 5's Paris Bennett?
Want to know how the AI female finalists are doing right before tour time? Check out Richard Rushfield's story in The Los Angeles Times.
Beatboxer and Season 6 runner-up Blake Lewis is out of luck.
Season 5 winner Taylor Hicks, with no hit records, takes a stab at Broadway.
Finally, is anyone going to Thursday's show? Why or why not?

http://www.fresnobeehive.com/archives/2008/07/american_idol_t_18.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3   American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 am

thanks jodi, intersting...
Back to top Go down

American Idol tidbits until the tour hits Fresno July 3
Page 1 of 1