Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update

Go down 
+2
concertcris
DreamHrt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 am

No word yet on whether or not Taylor Hicks will re-up for more time with Grease, now that they’ve added Ace Young to the group. Star Derek Keeling told Broadway.tv that he’s enjoyed his time with Taylor Hicks in an exclusive interview, so it sounds like the cast likes him in. Fans have voiced both the hope that Taylor will stay, but also seem to think that he may head on the road to tour instead of holding court on Broadway. He’s brought fire to Grease, which has a solid cast across the board with Ashley Spencer and Derek Keeling anchoring the show. With the flood of tourists about to descend on the city for the holidays, one would suspect the show would want to keep Hicks in…but who knows? The clock is ticking…

http://www.broadway.tv/blog/broadway-news/taylor-hicks-broadway-deadline-update/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:06 am

Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update 322546 I think it would be awesome for Taylor to stay in the show even after Ace joins the show. These guys seem like friends and would continue to boost sales for this show especially for the holiday season. I know we all want Taylor to start touring again and I am sure he will make the right decision for his career. I glad the cast like him but in all honesty how could they not as he is such a warm and caring guy.

Regardless of what Taylor decides to do I will always support him. Just adore that man! :kisses:
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:28 pm

To be honest, I'd love for Taylor to hit the road again now that I'm in Virginia and have better chances of seeing a live performance. But like CC says, he'll make the right decision for his career and I fully support whatever he decides to do. :lips
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:36 pm

I know that he plans his tour to be at the start of next year - which I'm going to go nuts until then, but hey, he knows what's best for his career, and I can't fault him on that. If he opted to stick around for a little, reprising the Teen Angel with Ace as Keneike...I might have to sell my soul. Just sayin''.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:34 pm

I didn't get to see Taylor on Broadway, but then that's not a big surprise, I am hoping that once he hits the road he won't forget about us up here in the North,
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:11 am

I doubt he will. If there's one thing I've learned about our sweet Tay, it's that he loves being on the road almost as much as we love him being there.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 am

Very true,
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:08 am

wietzema wrote:
I didn't get to see Taylor on Broadway, but then that's not a big surprise, I am hoping that once he hits the road he won't forget about us up here in the North,

I didn't get to see him on Broadway either so I'm really looking forward to him getting back on the road again.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:39 pm

i just don't get it. did yall read those comments?? why do people bother with artist they don't like??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:51 pm

ok i put a comment of that page. i hope it makes since. maybe yall could read it and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:14 am

OK, I'm totally lost here. I must be too hyped up on sugar today. Where exactly is this conversation going?
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:44 am

mae, there are some that get nothing but thrills out of bashing others and they know they will get a feedback from the SP or anyone that likes Taylor and that's the biggest reason they do it, I use to comment on all this stuff and just save my breath or rather my fingers from typing the words because it does no good and they'll just use it against all of us anyway..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:11 pm

That's right mae. Someone somewhere will have a rude comment or two to say about Taylor. But us loyal fans know better. I've quit responding too because, like W says, it seems to do no good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update   Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks Broadway Deadline Update
Page 1 of 1