Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"

Go down 
+3
Angie
concertcris
DreamHrt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Empty
PostSubject: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Like we couldnt figuare this out all on our own...lol
Guys, I know this is going to come as a bit of a shocker, so I hope you're sitting down before you continue reading. But (deep breath, now)...Clay Aiken has confirmed, in an interview featured on the cover of the upcoming issue of People magazine and first leaked on Perez Hilton's site, that he is indeed (wait for it), homosexual.

All right, all right...so this isn't the biggest news scoop in tabloid history. This is sort of akin to reporting that Chris Daughtry is bald, or that David Cook uses hair gel, or that Ruben Studdard shops at Big & Tall For Men. It's always been that obvious. But this is the first time Clay's actually admitted it, so I for one am thrilled that he has set the record straight (no pun intended).

For years, practically from the minute he reared his bespectacled head on season 2 of American Idol, Clay has skirted (again, no pun intended) around this issue--even telling Diane Sawyer herself that she was "really rude" to grill him about his sexuality in a 2006 Good Morning America interview. He always made a big point of keeping his private life just that--private--but it seemed the quieter he remained, the louder all the gossip (and snarky jokes) became.

Of course, promo photos of Clay's new look (frosty blonde highlights, inch-thick pancake makeup), or news than his son was conceived via medical intervention with his 50-year-old "best friend," didn't help matters. But Clay still kept mum, perhaps out of fear of alienating his adoring, mostly female fanbase.

But now Clay has finally come out, in a People article accompanied by the first published photos of his new bouncing baby boy, Parker Foster (who apparently was his inspiration for telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth here, as he told the mag, "I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things"). Kudos to Clay for being an honest role model for his child, and I'm certain that any worries Clay--or, probably more specifically, his handlers--had about him losing fans after such a confession will prove totally unfounded.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/101126/clay-aiken-yes-im-gay
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 am

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 833804 Hey there. I actually just read this article about Clay. My opinion is this. SO What! I think all of us pretty much guessed that Clay was gay all along. He is entitled to live his life the way he wants whether anyone likes it or not. Now I am wondering if his fans will stick with him or not. I did read several of the comments under this article and most of them are not shocked at all. For the ones who are upset I say this: Does this change the fact that this guy is one exceptional talent and can sing anything? In my book, no and regardless I will always be a fan. I love his voice and I think he was right on to finally confirm what we all suspected. His reasonings not to lie for the sake of his child is admirable although personally I do not think it is anyone's business what his private life is about.

This man has shown enormous compassion for his charitable works along with giving us a lot of pleasure with his music. I am definitely in his corner!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:39 pm

I for one could care less.

But...I am really proud of him for finally coming out to the world when he felt comfortable. Not like we all already hadn't figured it out. lol

Way to go Clay!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:56 pm

First - hey Ang *hugs Angie*!
Second, I am glad he felt safe enough to come out as he has. I hope that people will be kind. Good luck, sugar. With life and with your beautiful son. May all you wish come to pass.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Hey tyg! ((hugs))

I've been lurking around...been a little busy with my new hubby.
<----- Aren't we cute? Ha ha Seriously though...been playing little games with him on Facebook, but he's been MIA all week. Guess he's got some sort of busy job or something. lol

Back to topic....I really hope people are kind. Seriously if they hadn't figured it out by now they are not really paying attention! I just hope everything goes well with him and glad he finally made the decision. When I heard about it I actually started clapping! I know, Total dork, but yeah. lol
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:29 pm

I think on this topic, my opinion already speaks for itself... Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 609889
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:10 pm

WHAT??? Clay Aiken is gay!!!! OMG, like that is any big deal. The guy can still sing and that's all the matters to me. It's his life. Let him live it in peace the way he chooses too. And like CC said, he has such a kind heart. I love that he is setting a good example for his child.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:56 am

I can't understand how people can be hateful. I just never have. Love is what life is all about - and, like I've told Jodie, I don't believe any kind of love is wrong.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am

tygrlllie wrote:
I can't understand how people can be hateful. I just never have. Love is what life is all about - and, like I've told Jodie, I don't believe any kind of love is wrong.
~tyg

I could not have said this any better tyg. It goes with, why can't we all just get along? Let the love flow from your heart to every person you meet.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:02 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
~tyg

I agree. I don't understand why people are hateful. Waste of energy.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Yep, too much good stuff can be had if you pass out good stuff. You plant a little happiness, joy, and love, you get the fruit of that. You plant suspicion, mistrust, and hate and you get the fruit of that. I don't know - I like my fruit sweet, a little sassy maybe, but sweet.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:39 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
Yep, too much good stuff can be had if you pass out good stuff. You plant a little happiness, joy, and love, you get the fruit of that. You plant suspicion, mistrust, and hate and you get the fruit of that. I don't know - I like my fruit sweet, a little sassy maybe, but sweet.
~tyg

Sweet and sassy is always better in my opinion.

Like me or love me for who I am, not what you want me to be. I'm not perfect, I don't pretend to be. Treat me with respect and I'll give it back to you. Treat me with kindness, you'll get it back in bunches. Take me as I am and you will have a friend forever.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:52 pm

I agree with CC, SO what, I don't understand why some people make such a big deal out of it, I mean I heard that some of his fans were getting rid of the stuff they'd collected of Clay because of this and to me that is so sad, They sure couldn't have been very good fans in my opinion. I could hear that Taylor was from Mars or that he had 2 heads and I'd still be a fan. Gee anyway. I do have to say that I'm glad that Clay finally feels comfortable enough to make that statement, but also agree that I believe most people already knew that fact about him, or at least guessed it, But to me it makes no difference at all...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:09 pm

Taylor does have two heads!!!!!!!!! Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 70910

Last edited by Taysiah on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Ok mae, I suppose you are right on that one ha.... Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 772116
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:35 pm

*groans and smacks self* Walked right into that one, didn't we Sandi?....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Taysiah wrote:
Taylor does have two heads!!!!!!!!! Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 70910

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 675627 Do you know what I can say about a comment like that? We aren't in the adult section so I'll be respectful and not say a word. Just Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 945178 and snicker alot.

Last edited by denib on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:44 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
*groans and smacks self* Walked right into that one, didn't we Sandi?....
~tyg

Boy we sure did walk into that one. . Leave it up to me to do just that ha...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 pm

all those posting after mine makes my giggle Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" 675627
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:40 pm

Well mae, we do aim to please 🆒
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Besides, a little giggling is good for the soul. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"   Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clay Aiken: "Yes, I'm Gay"
Page 1 of 1