Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idols "NEW LOOK"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

American Idols "NEW LOOK" Empty
PostSubject: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:20 am

This will tick you off when you see where they have Taylor. Here's a photo, but go to the URL and you can see the whole thing.

http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/popup...fan/default.xml

or http://tinyurl.com/522hcj

American Idols "NEW LOOK" Untitled01-1
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:21 am

Who know whats up with the "new look", seems odd that Ruben is bigger then Kelly but we'll never be able to figure out what goes through the PTB at AI huh? At least Taylor is there and I think they took so much crap the last couple of years from Taylor's fans and others about Taylor's placement that they had to do something, But if they keep going with American Idol these pictures will have to be made smaller or something, how in the world will they get all of them on one wall ha ha..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 am

American Idols "NEW LOOK" 677486

It does floor me that Rueben's picture is not only bigger but in front of Kelly. No disrepect to Rueben but Taylor is the one who put Birmingham, Alabama on the map.

American Idols "NEW LOOK" 399539 The pictures on the wall will have to get smaller to fit everyone on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 am

Rueban is bigger then Kelly last time i check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:49 am

American Idols "NEW LOOK" 675627 American Idols "NEW LOOK" 675627 American Idols "NEW LOOK" 675627 GOOD POINT!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:09 pm

👊 How stupid of them to display the pictures that way. My idea is they should have had the pictures one on top of the other in the order that the winners won. Why oh why do these people keep disrespecting our Taylor not to mention having Kelly almost as small as our loveable Taylor's. After all she has sold more albums than any of the other winners no disrespect to any of them.

I personally am going to write them a letter telling them exactly what I think once I get moved and settled. This is totally nuts in my opinion for them to treat any of the idols this way!

:finger: To the idiots who thought this one up for the show!

Sorry gang, sometimes I get so mad and if it wasn't for the talent on the show I would quit watching it altogether.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:16 am

Very good points you have CC. I happen to agree. Maybe they should just do away with the "winners wall" altogether, especially if they can't treat the winners with the fairness that they ALL should be treated. I understand that David being there newest would be front and center but they never gave the right to Taylor did they.. Add my name to your letter will you ha ha...

Are you moving a long way or just to a new place?? I hate moving what a pain it is, I'd hate to move from our house now I have 20 years of JUNK ha ha..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:01 am

wietzema wrote:
Very good points you have CC. I happen to agree. Maybe they should just do away with the "winners wall" altogether, especially if they can't treat the winners with the fairness that they ALL should be treated. I understand that David being there newest would be front and center but they never gave the right to Taylor did they.. Add my name to your letter will you ha ha...

Are you moving a long way or just to a new place?? I hate moving what a pain it is, I'd hate to move from our house now I have 20 years of JUNK ha ha..

:) Hiya Sandi. No, I am moving only about 6 blocks where I now live. My mom bought a house (she is paying cash for it which means no more rent, yea) and I am trying to get many things organized to take over there once our escrow closes next week. Need to get some things for the place like a stove, fixtures and bath sink and vanities so I have been doing lots of running around. We do the big move around the 23rd of this month. Have to notify lots of people about the new address and also put in a change of address with utility companies, creditors, etc. Lots to do and yeppers I am with you about moving, hate it but thankfully this will be the last time in my opinion.

Anyway, in spite of AI's disrespect, glad to hear from you!

American Idols "NEW LOOK" 13092
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:22 pm

concertcris wrote:
wietzema wrote:

:) Hiya Sandi. No, I am moving only about 6 blocks where I now live. My mom bought a house (she is paying cash for it which means no more rent, yea) and I am trying to get many things organized to take over there once our escrow closes next week. Need to get some things for the place like a stove, fixtures and bath sink and vanities so I have been doing lots of running around. We do the big move around the 23rd of this month. Have to notify lots of people about the new address and also put in a change of address with utility companies, creditors, etc. Lots to do and yeppers I am with you about moving, hate it but thankfully this will be the last time in my opinion.

Anyway, in spite of AI's disrespect, glad to hear from you!

American Idols "NEW LOOK" 13092

Add my name to that list CC.

ALL the winners should be given the respect they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idols "NEW LOOK"   American Idols "NEW LOOK" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idols "NEW LOOK"
Page 1 of 1