Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

CD Single in "Grease" Performance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

CD Single in "Grease" Performance Empty
PostSubject: CD Single in "Grease" Performance   CD Single in "Grease" Performance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:49 pm

For those who are not a member of HQ- This came in from Gypsee
Taylor will be performing his single at EVERY "Grease" performance, not just one. They are attempting to get this going from the start, but stay tuned for further specifics. This comes directly from Taylor's management. So have no fears...lol...if you are going to a performance, you should be fine to hear the extra music. YAY!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: CD Single in "Grease" Performance   CD Single in "Grease" Performance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:44 am

YAY!!!!! woo hoo I 'm SOOO EXCITED! (did you hear the squeel?) CD Single in "Grease" Performance 584949
doin my happy dance!!! :haha:
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: CD Single in "Grease" Performance   CD Single in "Grease" Performance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:41 pm

ok that is cool.
however does anyone hear knows the name of that first single??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CD Single in "Grease" Performance   CD Single in "Grease" Performance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm not sure HE knows the name of it yet. I have a suspicion or two, though. He said he was thinking of re-writing "Somehow" and adding a verse. That'd probably be the easiest for him to finish, considering most of the material is already in place. Who knows, though?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: CD Single in "Grease" Performance   CD Single in "Grease" Performance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 pm

We wont know until its web knowlege (sigh)
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CD Single in "Grease" Performance   CD Single in "Grease" Performance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CD Single in "Grease" Performance
Page 1 of 1