Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp   Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:44 pm

posted on Bertha4tay's webblog
I just got back from Lowe’s, where I found out the exciting news about Taylor’s Whomp. They were already busy dusting off the display they set up for it almost two years ago, so it’s a good thing they didn’t take it down. The manager told me that because there’s been a manure shortage these last few years, that they didn’t need that room anyway, so it’s a good thing that Taylor decided to release it before them cows got rid of that constipation they’ve had for so long. Maybe if they see Taylor’s Whomp, that’ll help them, cause my friend down at Shady Oaks said that seeing Taylor perform works better than Metamucil, but I bet them doctors just don’t want anyone to know about it.

I also read in that Boston article about Taylor being at them Ribbon cuttings in the Alabama WalMarts, so the good news just keeps pouring in today. I didn’t even know that he’d planned this tour, but he’s always full of surprises. I bet he’s glad to finally be finished editing that DVD, so that he does have time for things like this. It’s also nice to see how news about him is being reported everywhere. I bet that even his dentist visit made the front page news in every state in the country, and even a few of them overseas ones.

http://bertha4tay.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/taylor-hicks-finishes-editing-his-whomp-then-cuts-ribbons-at-alabama-walmarts/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp   Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 am

Bertha=Daughtryarehot one of the biggest chrolls in the Taylor world. She hates Taylor and his fans.

I think her satire is pretty funny though. Repetitive at times, but funny.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp   Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:25 pm

I was wondering. And Bertha the Daughtry fan, huh? Wow. Please don't think I'm bashing, but the name makes me think of negative things, and I can't put my finger on why.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp   Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks Finishes Editing His Whomp
Page 1 of 1